Gaming I'm so bad a fallout 4 haha

CorrupzioN Clan

Rising User
Sep 10, 2014
london
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey, Great Video man! a few tips, make your face cam a bit smaller as its blocking up most of the screen and the background music was a bit loud, anyway man, keep up the great work, looking forward to the second episode!

Phantom Project

Rising User
Nov 15, 2015
Leicester
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Yeah I tried to position the camera so I could take half off but il try better next video, iv tried to adjust volume levels but it sound perfect on my laptop but when I post it up the music is too loud but will lower it next time, thanks for the feedback though :)

Serafin10CP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hey guys check my video, share it and what not enjoy and subscribe to my channe if you like
Great video man! The only thing you should change is just the face cam size, that's all. Other than that, I myself am bad at Fallout so I don't even touch it XD. Keep up the good work!

CorrupzioN Clan

Rising User
Sep 10, 2014
london
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Yeah I tried to position the camera so I could take half off but il try better next video, iv tried to adjust volume levels but it sound perfect on my laptop but when I post it up the music is too loud but will lower it next time, thanks for the feedback though :)
Yeah man, looking forward to the next video, i believe you can crop the facecam but it depends on what you used to edit