Riggley

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2016
Alsace
YouTube
mimu_LeCochon
Hello everybody,
My name is Riggley and as you can see on the title, I'm a French, that's why my english is really bad and i'm sorry for that but I'll do my best ;)
I'm 16 years old and I live near Germany ( Alsace is the department where I'm living ) and I love play Video Game ( on minecraft and League Of Legends ), badminton and mostly doing Minecraft Animation. I created a channel to upload my video game's moment but I was not good to do montages and it was not really funny, that's why i stopped vidéos for 2-3 months to thought about something which can be funny to achieve. I found it when I saw a vidéo from Flipkips and I wanted to do minecraft animation ( Fight animation like in films ), at the beginning, it was hard but I never given up and now i can see improvements in my works. I did Introductions for Youtubers and i meet a Freedom Partner : MColo. He said i'm good and i could Freedom and i never thougt to have a Youtube Partner to earn a bit of money ( to pay plugins in c4d ). Now i'm here thanks to MColo and Flipkips and i present myself ( with a lot of difficulty but I think it's funny ).
I hope your eyes don't blood by my grammaticals errors ^^ .
If you need help to do your French Homework, you can ask me ;)

Reactions: Avenged Retribution