Gaming Im Purplex :D

hey guys my name is Luke im 21 and from leeds England, iv been doing youtube for about 3 or 4 months now and im loving it making the videos too.

about me: like i said im 21 and from england well more in the village in the middle of nowhere haha but im happy. I have been dating my other half for nearly 3 years now and she supports everything i do with youtube and life. I used to play drums and guitar and I have a few tattoos too but dont let the tattoos frighten you off haha

anyway guys if you want to get to know me then just check out my channel :) stay awesome guys

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
hey guys my name is Luke im 21 and from leeds England, iv been doing youtube for about 3 or 4 months now and im loving it making the videos too.

about me: like i said im 21 and from england well more in the village in the middle of nowhere haha but im happy. I have been dating my other half for nearly 3 years now and she supports everything i do with youtube and life. I used to play drums and guitar and I have a few tattoos too but dont let the tattoos frighten you off haha

anyway guys if you want to get to know me then just check out my channel :) stay awesome guys
Welcome man hope u enjoy here

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the forums :)