Gaming Im Purplex :D

gaming purplex

New User
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
hey guys my name is Luke im 21 and from leeds England, iv been doing youtube for about 3 or 4 months now and im loving it making the videos too.

about me: like i said im 21 and from england well more in the village in the middle of nowhere haha but im happy. I have been dating my other half for nearly 3 years now and she supports everything i do with youtube and life. I used to play drums and guitar and I have a few tattoos too but dont let the tattoos frighten you off haha

anyway guys if you want to get to know me then just check out my channel :) stay awesome guys

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
hey guys my name is Luke im 21 and from leeds England, iv been doing youtube for about 3 or 4 months now and im loving it making the videos too.

about me: like i said im 21 and from england well more in the village in the middle of nowhere haha but im happy. I have been dating my other half for nearly 3 years now and she supports everything i do with youtube and life. I used to play drums and guitar and I have a few tattoos too but dont let the tattoos frighten you off haha

anyway guys if you want to get to know me then just check out my channel :) stay awesome guys
Welcome man hope u enjoy here

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the forums :)

Reactions: gaming purplex