Solved I'm partnered with Freedom but on Youtube it doesn't say I'm in a network

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
wait are you sure you are partnered with Freedom! or just requested to be a partner of Freedom!
(They are 2 different things)
So basically has Freedom! accepted your request to become a partner of Freedom!

Upvote 0

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
I probably just requested... how do you do the other?
Well first you have to send a request to actually partner with freedom! and then their team checks out your channel,checks whether it has copyright claims or strikes and see whether you are active (among other things)
The thing is recently quite a few people have requested to partner with freedom and hence it takes time for them to check and accept someone's channel
In a way that is a good thing coz that way legit channels only get into freedom!
however...the problem with that is it takes quite some time
I myself applied probably in march and after i raised a ticket (Coz it had been over 2 or 3 weeks and i hadnt gotten accepted in yet) in the Freedom! support,i was partnered the next week
So yeah it is very much possible that they havent checked out your channel yet...In which case you will have to raise a ticket with the freedom support
do this only if you have requested a partnership with Freedom! and have not been accepted yet only XD

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.