Service I'm offering free gfx!

SAMOISH

Rising User
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys,

My name is SAMOISH Gaming and I am here to give all Freedom! partners free gfx!

Now, I will admit, I just started, but so far, everyone who I've provided my services for has been happy so I want to offer my services to you all if you need it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want me to make you something, just answer these couple questions below:

What do you want (banner, logo, thumbnail, etc.)?:

What kind of design are you looking for [fire, guns, game themed(CoD, Minecraft, etc.)]?:

Specific color scheme you'd like?:

What text do you want in it (your channel name, subtext, etc.)?:

Any social media you want included?:

Other things?:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you fill that out, I will get back to you at my earliest convenience!

And if you guys could find in your awesome hearts to help me out by subscribing to my channel, I would greatly appreciate it!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDkk25LWhoCLKNFGWaOaAPQ

Thanks guys!

~SAMOISH Gaming

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Do you have any examples of previous work? So a link to a portfolio that we can view, or if you uploaded some pictures of previous GFX you have done would entice people to want to post here more :)

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
bit of advice mate work on becomming better before you start offering your services as a designer eg my port https://oslevino.carbonmade.com/ my skype waynev633

Just saying, this person is offering free GFX, while you offer paid GFX, two almost completely different things, so don't even try to compare yourself to him, since he's trying to actually give something back to the Freedom community, don't just try to shoot him down like that man, I'm sure that he'd probably agree that your post isn't needed. Also, why did you need to put your skype here? Now you're advertising in his thread too? :p

T

The SaltyBlokes

I am interested in your work. Please contact me. My skype is: thesaltyblokes

Gingerweekly

New User
Oct 21, 2014
YouTube

What do you want (banner, logo, thumbnail, etc.)?: I would like a logo/ thumbnail its for youtube profile picture

What kind of design are you looking for [fire, guns, game themed(CoD, Minecraft, etc.)]?: a design that would go with anything

Specific color scheme you'd like?:eek:range and black or Light Blue and Black

What text do you want in it (your channel name, subtext, etc.)?: Ginger Weekly or just GW

Any social media you want included?:no

Other things?:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAMOISH

Rising User
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube

What do you want (banner, logo, thumbnail, etc.)?: I would like a logo/ thumbnail its for youtube profile picture

What kind of design are you looking for [fire, guns, game themed(CoD, Minecraft, etc.)]?: a design that would go with anything

What text do you want in it (your channel name, subtext, etc.)?: Ginger Weekly or just GW

Other things?:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have any examples of previous work? So a link to a portfolio that we can view, or if you uploaded some pictures of previous GFX you have done would entice people to want to post here more :)
I emailed you some samples :)[DOUBLEPOST=1449851046][/DOUBLEPOST]

Other things?:

Sorry for the delayed response. I'll get on it now!

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Ah I think you misunderstood :) The reason I made the post was for you to add some examples here on the thread, so people would want to use your services more :)

Creepylovebirds

Rising User
Nov 4, 2015
Hi I am in need of a logo. Theres not much to it I'd just like the letters CLB in red and blue it can be alternating or split down the middle. Thank you!

Jacoby Crossler

Nov 7, 2015
If you could I'd like a minecraft banner that says Jodez Playz and has a subtitle of Minecraft and More. I'd prefer it to be red or blue and have my skin in it if you could