Solved I'm not partnered but I am partnered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillingPigs123

Experienced Pig
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2014
YouTube
Hello everyone, on my dashboard I get this message:
You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly.
However, I don't see a "Learn More" button as I had once pressed that button. And it doesn't say anything about freedom on that dashboard on youtube, it just sais "YouTube Partner", please help.

TheSkilledLegend

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
You'd need to wait some time, maybe a few days before it comes. Mine took a day, and you have to go to your video manager and you'll see like "MCN Freedom... Invited you to join their network..." on the left side of the page too

Upvote 0

KillingPigs123

Experienced Pig
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2014
YouTube
You'd need to wait some time, maybe a few days before it comes. Mine took a day, and you have to go to your video manager and you'll see like "MCN Freedom... Invited you to join their network..." on the left side of the page too
I've been partnered with them for over a year now. I Haven't looked at my dashboard for ages but I was wondering why I wasn't getting paid.

Upvote 0

TheSkilledLegend

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
I've been partnered with them for over a year now. I Haven't looked at my dashboard for ages but I was wondering why I wasn't getting paid.
So up to now you haven't been paid!!?! You'll need to ask someone in a high position, who can direct you...

I got partnered yesterday, so hopefully that doesn't happen to me..

Upvote 0

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hellooo~

Indeed it can take some time, but you should make sure of a few things first:
- you're in a good standing on youtube
- your videos are public
- if you have an adsense account make sure it's activated
- if you have fan founding disable it

I any case I would recommend you to contact the support and open a ticket to get the invite ^___^
here's the link: http://freedom2.support.tm/ (at the right you'll see a "create a ticket")

Let me know if it helps you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.