Gaming I'm not new to Freedom but i am New to the Forum

Austin Decker

New User
Sep 3, 2017
Hello These are a few things about myself.
Your name/alias: Austin Decker also known as IceZz
Where are you from?: United States (Kentucky)
How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom a few years ago when i was looking on YouTube for some of the best partnerships for a smaller YouTube channel.
What made you join our forums?: To try and help me as well as helping others grow on youtube
What are your hobbies?: Gaming and Fishing
What is your favorite food? Chicken or Steak
Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to start YouTube because some of my Favorite idols/people in general are Youtubers
What is your biggest dream? To have a Fan base on YouTube and for people to look up to me
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: I always upload once a week but i try to get at least 2-3 videos posted to YouTube weekly.

Reactions: AFKPlays

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to join. :) Don't forget to put your channel in the Personal Details so that it'll show up in all your posts. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom a few years ago when i was looking on YouTube for some of the best partnerships for a smaller YouTube channel.
What made you join our forums?: To try and help me as well as helping others grow on youtube
Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to start YouTube because some of my Favorite idols/people in general are Youtubers
What is your biggest dream? To have a Fan base on YouTube and for people to look up to me
How frequently do you upload?: I always upload once a week but i try to get at least 2-3 videos posted to YouTube weekly.
Welcome to the community :)

What games you playing? :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey man, welcome! :D Are you an indie gamer like me or are you a mainstream gamer? Btw, link your YT channel with Freedom so that we can check out your channel!