Gaming I'm new!

Mr. G4M3R

New User
Jul 27, 2017
My name is Omar. I'm from Saudi Arabia. I'm 16 years old. I was watching a YouTubers video on YouTube and found out about freedom from that video. My hobbies are playing video games and playing football/soccer. My favourite food is lasagne. I started YouTube because I love youtube and I always wanted to make my own channel. My biggest dream is to be a famous YouTuber like FadBrad and other gamers.
I think this is enough info haha.. Thank you for reading :)
Please subscribe to my channel and help me grow. My channel is called Mr. G4M3R

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
My name is Omar. I'm from Saudi Arabia. I'm 16 years old. I was watching a YouTubers video on YouTube and found out about freedom from that video. My hobbies are playing video games and playing football/soccer. My favourite food is lasagne. I started YouTube because I love youtube and I always wanted to make my own channel. My biggest dream is to be a famous YouTuber like FadBrad and other gamers.
Welcome to freedom Mr. G4M3R!

The Real Gina

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2017
New York
YouTube
_TheRealGina
:D:Dso glad you joined! I'm new as well!

Reactions: zombietom

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Community :)

Wich games your currently playing?