Entertainment I'm New!!

Phillip M.

New User
Jan 27, 2017
YouTube
Jigsaw6997
Hey!!! My name is Marshall, aka Jiggy. I'm 23, and I'm from Baltimore MD. I found out about freedom through my older brother who also a Youtuber; my hobbies consist of working out, eating, and just going on adventures. I will do anything, be it wild, calm, reckless, or just you know blahh;;; to keep my self entertained. I do enjoy eating fish, just wanted to throw that in there.
So, what do i do on youtube, I actually have two channels, one for gaming, under the name of Jigsaw6997, and the other for my vlogs/challenges/ random videos that i feel like uploading, named JiggyVlogzs. I'm sure that who ever checks out my channels will be entertained.
I started making youtube videos way back in 2013, but i was never really able to make good quality videos, because I did not own a good camera; but now I do, my goal on youtube is to entertain, and put smiles on the faces of my viewers, I'm here to make ones day better, so do show me some love, and check out my content.
here are the links to my channels.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Welcome to the Forums!

Nice to see your channel is dedicated to making people's days better! You know what would be even better? Making us able to see your channel :p
Instead of putting in your channel link to the YouTube Channel section in your Personal Details put in your channel ID. Don't know where to find it? I went to the YouTube API and did the job for you. Insert this there:
UCc2Y1Dd8-hNKq4NWs6ykXUg