• It was horrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jalen Edwards

Rising User
Oct 20, 2016
YouTube
ImArxii
Hello guys im Jalen or you can call me Arxii, Im 14 and I currently love making YouTube videos. I recently deletd all of my videos cause I was very discouraged. Although, just a week ago i posted a "Comeback Video".
Really friendly people here. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AFKPlays

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi.
Please read the forum rules as your not allowed to post video`s in the is section of the forums. You can post video`s in the creation section if you display your freedom partner badge/ Orin the community review section and ask for feedback on your video.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello guys im Jalen or you can call me Arxii, Im 14 and I currently love making YouTube videos. I recently deletd all of my videos cause I was very discouraged. Although, just a week ago i posted a "Comeback Video".
Ah hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! I'm curious to know...the situation as to why you deleted your content...Anyway what games are you planning to play? What is your upload schedule? :D

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi.
Please read the forum rules as your not allowed to post video`s in the is section of the forums. You can post video`s in the creation section if you display your freedom partner badge/ Orin the community review section and ask for feedback on your video.
Please not that users can post a video to their channel in their original introduction post, as long as they have some written information to accompany this.

Welcome to the network, I really hope you enjoy your time with us. If there is anything you need help with please don't hesitate to ask