Gaming I'm new!

SharSjar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
Breda, NL
YouTube
Hello! My name is Sharona and I got the invite yesterday! Which made me really happy.
I live in the Netherlands but my channel is in English. I focus on 2 kinds of games, gameplay from the Unturned game and The Wolf Among us and the other kind is a drinking game based on movies.

I always wanted to start a channel but I was always too scared to do so. I spend a lot of time on my logo, banner and a friend of mine did a lot of effort on my intro, even if it was a template. He made sure the music was different (royalty free as well), my logo was in it and everything.

If you want to know more let me know ;)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.

Your intro is quite good, especially for someone who is now starting off.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello! My name is Sharona and I got the invite yesterday! Which made me really happy.
I live in the Netherlands but my channel is in English. I focus on 2 kinds of games, gameplay from the Unturned game and The Wolf Among us and the other kind is a drinking game based on movies.

I always wanted to start a channel but I was always too scared to do so. I spend a lot of time on my logo, banner and a friend of mine did a lot of effort on my intro, even if it was a template. He made sure the music was different (royalty free as well), my logo was in it and everything.

If you want to know more let me know ;)

Welcome to the Family, Youtube could be harsh at time, just stay focused, keep upload videos, and don't listen to the hater or else they try help you improved you content/channel, and youtube is alot of fun too, If you have any question about youtube and/or Freedom please feel free to ask :D

SharSjar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
Breda, NL
YouTube
Welcome to the Family, Youtube could be harsh at time, just stay focused, keep upload videos, and don't listen to the hater or else they try help you improved you content/channel, and youtube is alot of fun too, If you have any question about youtube and/or Freedom please feel free to ask :D
Thank you :) I will keep it in mind. I'm uploading consistent :D Tonight at 10PM CEST my newest drinking game video will be up and Saturday my newest gameplay video of the wolf among us.

Reactions: RewindThatGaming

SharSjar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
Breda, NL
YouTube
Whoo they said it could take a few days but I applied for Freedom! Partner today and look at my title now~ It already happened :D I'm happy. This is such a good beginning~