Gaming i'M new!!!

Aman Verma

New User
Aug 2, 2016
YouTube
I am a pro gamer who plays adventure games like Assasins Creed , the NFS titles , Battlefield , and mostly i play FIFA !!! Fifa mostly!!! i upload gaming footage and online gameplay along with some gaming reviews!!
My name is Aman , I am from India , 19 yrs old i found freedom on youtube itself.
I believe that i have come at the right place for making my channel grow. My hobbies include gaming , watching football , making gaming as well as football videos also i stream on twitch .
My biggest dream is to be a successful youtuber . I started on youtube coz i kinda felt i belonged in it .i run gaming and football channel; and upload 2 -3 times a week!! i JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW FREEDOM IS GONNA BE HELPING ME GROW

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.

Need For Speed! Loved those games. Battlefield as well. Fifa, Nah..

How will Freedom! make you grow? We are a community of small to large Youtubers who want to help and make friends with each other. By making this post, people are going to see who you are, and if they like your content, they might subscribe. The General chat is a wonderful place to make new friends, however advertising in it is not allowed. Once you become a Freedom! Partner and apply for the badge, you will have access to the Review thread on Freedom! where you can give reviews and get reviews.

Freedom! will help you grow, you just need to wait and allow it to do its thing.

Corey Dubay

Rising User
Aug 4, 2016
Boston
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.

Need For Speed! Loved those games. Battlefield as well. Fifa, Nah..

How will Freedom! make you grow? We are a community of small to large Youtubers who want to help and make friends with each other. By making this post, people are going to see who you are, and if they like your content, they might subscribe. The General chat is a wonderful place to make new friends, however advertising in it is not allowed. Once you become a Freedom! Partner and apply for the badge, you will have access to the Review thread on Freedom! where you can give reviews and get reviews.

Freedom! will help you grow, you just need to wait and allow it to do its thing.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I am a pro gamer who plays adventure games like Assasins Creed , the NFS titles , Battlefield , and mostly i play FIFA !!! Fifa mostly!!! i upload gaming footage and online gameplay along with some gaming reviews!!
My name is Aman , I am from India , 19 yrs old i found freedom on youtube itself.
I believe that i have come at the right place for making my channel grow. My hobbies include gaming , watching football , making gaming as well as football videos also i stream on twitch .
My biggest dream is to be a successful youtuber . I started on youtube coz i kinda felt i belonged in it .i run gaming and football channel; and upload 2 -3 times a week!! i JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW FREEDOM IS GONNA BE HELPING ME GROW

Welcome to the Family Arman, Which games is you fav and how you found out about Freedom! ?

Aman Verma

New User
Aug 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Family Arman, Which games is you fav and how you found out about Freedom! ?
My favorite game is FIFA series and currently fifa 16 !! i also play nfs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 2 yrs of faliure on youtube i came to know about freedom from friends whom i actually met on youtube

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
My favorite game is FIFA series and currently fifa 16 !! i also play nfs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 2 yrs of faliure on youtube i came to know about freedom from friends whom i actually met on youtube

Thats Good you friends tell you about Freedom and I hopu youtube channel do better mate.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Its great to have you on Freedom, as CrazyLawrence said if you need any help please don't hesitate to look for either of us in the chat. Also I really like your choice in games, I completely agree on all of them apart from Fifa.

Could someone review to my last video?

You really shouldn't be posting your content, let alone asking for a review in someone else's introduction thread. If you want someone to review your video, its best to upload it in the review section