Gaming I'm New!

IamTabu316

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! I just wanted to say that this is my first post and that I am kinda new to Freedom! I saw Freedom! on a youtube video about how to grow your channel. I hear Freedom! will pay you and help your views increase so I thought I'd join! If you could check out my channel I'd really appreciate it. My name is IamTabu and it has the Yoshi icon!

IamTabu316

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude whats up and welcome to freedom. Yeah they do help you grow fast and the revenue share is good :)
What's sup! I really hope Freedom! will help me grow. I only get about 5 - 10 views a video and only get about 10 cents a month. Do you know how long until they start to increase your views?

TheoBoy10

Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2015
USA, Texas
YouTube
You can increase your views buy collaborating with other people in these forums and also you can comment on one of Georges videos and he can review your channel and that will gain you more subs if people like your content.

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hey guys! I just wanted to say that this is my first post and that I am kinda new to Freedom! I saw Freedom! on a youtube video about how to grow your channel. I hear Freedom! will pay you and help your views increase so I thought I'd join! If you could check out my channel I'd really appreciate it. My name is IamTabu and it has the Yoshi icon!

You are correct freedom has one of the best communities to help you grow and increase your youtube traffic! With lots of love WELCOME!

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
You have joined the right place! Welcome to the family...GG

Einstein Gamin

Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
Earth
YouTube
_EinsteinGaming

Hello and welcome to the Freedom Family forums where we help you grow and gain audiences , if you want to get the full use of freedom you should makes videos in a systematic and planned way. We hope you grow and wish you luck!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family Buddy, How you find about Freedom! and what is you biggest goal on youtube for the future, And I like say we are one of the best kindly communities out there so you join the right place. Need tips on youtube click on the link under this reply and be prepared to be reading kind of bit stuff.

IamTabu316

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
You are correct freedom has one of the best communities to help you grow and increase your youtube traffic! With lots of love WELCOME!
I hope you're right! Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me! It really helps me feel that my channel will be successful!

KresentGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Welcome!