SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @XanderMichiels,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Can you please tell us a bit more about yourself now that we know something about your channel? How about hobbies, I see that you like to produce mixes but do you like doing anything else? Besides gaming, I enjoy watching movies at the theatre with my friends, I enjoy running, and most of all, I really enjoy creating videos! :) Make sure to check out the introduction template if you need some ideas to start with.

Click here to view the introduction template!

Also I think your mixes are really nice, I like how they're quite lengthy and include lots of tracks so they can be played over a long period of time, I can probably listen to some of your mixes while I study or do homework.

I look forward to seeing you around!

XanderMichiels

New User
Oct 8, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
Hi sorry for responding late I had exams! and thanks!

My name is xander I'm 16 and live in Belgium. I joined this forum to introduce myself and stuff. I do also wall climbing and gaming (csgo,Gmod..). I started my yt channel because I really like music and making mixes and wanted to share with everyone. My biggest dream now is 10000 Subs and a girlfriend lol XD.
Regards,

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi sorry for responding late I had exams! and thanks!

My name is xander I'm 16 and live in Belgium. I joined this forum to introduce myself and stuff. I do also wall climbing and gaming (csgo,Gmod..). I started my yt channel because I really like music and making mixes and wanted to share with everyone. My biggest dream now is 10000 Subs and a girlfriend lol XD.
Regards,
Wall climbing is so much fun! :D I've done it twice and I'd gladly go a few more times.

Reactions: XanderMichiels