Nov 17, 2015
Your name: WooferAlfo
(Optional) Where are you from?: Canada
(Optional) How old are you?: nahhhh
How did you find Freedom!? Ziovo
What made you join our forums?: Just came by
What are your hobbies?: Videos I guess
What is your favorite food? Any mates
Why did you start YouTube? Because it seemed fun and it is!
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? I really don't know
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? Anything with gaming
When do you upload?: Random I try to upload every 2 days
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvWmdZCjsFVLsadaOponeBw

Oh ya and looking for someone to collab with so say hi if you guys want but until then I will see you later

Last edited:

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Wow, it feels like forever since I've seen Ziovo. Not since that 100,000 channel sponsorship back when George hosted it all those centuries ago x) Welcome to Freedom Alfo! I've got quite a few Youtube and PSN buds from Canada so it's awesome to see another Canadian gamer join the Freedom ranks :D

Noticed you play Team Fortress 2, how're things over in PC Nation? I know the amount of games you guys can play is pretty much a million times more than we'll ever get on console, and that's a pretty convincing point right there. Been meaning to get a gaming PC for a while now, like for 8 months and the days keep on going... xD Anyways dude I hope you enjoy the forums and all that! If you need help with anything feel free to ask around, no shortage of friendly people in Freedom ;) Good luck out there and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
I know this isn't your post but I love your banner, can you teach me how to make one?
Actually a buddy of mine made this for me as gift, but I've used the same methods in making thumbnails on some of my videos :) It's called a collage banner, and there are actually quite a few good tutorials on Youtube! Here's one I found after a bit of searching:

He's using Photoshop CS6 in this video, so I'm not sure if you can do actually what he did point for point if you have a different version. I hope that helps tho Alex! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Woofer Alfo

New User
Nov 17, 2015
Thanks!!! I will try![DOUBLEPOST=1447878964][/DOUBLEPOST]I would say you should go on ziovo! thats where I learned most of my stuff!

Last edited: