Gaming Im New!! Whats up everyone

Malik Cole

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2016
Maryland
YouTube
hey everyone my name is Malik, I am 20 years old from Maryland I found freedom from YouTube looking for a YouTube partnership. The reason why I joined this form was so that I can introduce myself and get to new people as well from the freedom family, most of my hobbies are gaming playing basketball and food. my favorite food is pizza its the best thing in the world, I started YouTube because I love to game and I wanted to give everyone the chance to see me game and make new friends. My biggest dream is to be big youtuber making videos of something I love to do and that's gaming :) . as you all know by now I upload gaming videos every Tuesdays and Fridays but recently I have been uploading everyday. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
hey everyone my name is Malik I just joined freedom not too long ago and I just finished my freedom academy yesterday I am about know more about you guys/girls make new friends maybe someday do some collaboration. :)
Hey dude! Checked out your channel! It's really good! Keep up the great work! :D

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

By the way, you are only allowed one Introduce Yourself post, I have asked the team to remove your old thread - Please remember to read the sections rules.

Please may you edit your post with a little bit more about yourself, follow the template here

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.