Gaming Im new to Freedom! #TheeApexPredator

shawnpohyar510

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello team! I'm Shawn Pohyar. I recently started my channel to help people and businesses. I'm from Fremont Ca. I have a daughter that's 3 years old and for the past 3 years i have been providing hundreds of meals to kids nationwide and in Africa. I'm a personal trainer and gamer and i bring you both of these two in my channel. My passion in life is to help people and to spread awareness on thing and companies i'm passionate about.

So far Freedom and George are amazing! love the community and i hope a year or two from now i have enough influence to help the world!
#TheeApexPredator

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hello team! I'm Shawn Pohyar. I recently started my channel to help people and businesses. I'm from Fremont Ca. I have a daughter that's 3 years old and for the past 3 years i have been providing hundreds of meals to kids nationwide and in Africa. I'm a personal trainer and gamer and i bring you both of these two in my channel. My passion in life is to help people and to spread awareness on thing and companies i'm passionate about.

So far Freedom and George are amazing! love the community and i hope a year or two from now i have enough influence to help the world!
#TheeApexPredator
Welcome to the Community Shawn!

Hope you continue to enjoy your time at Freedom!

You should add a Subscribe button to the bottom of your posts so people can easily get to your channel. I have a link for it below

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Shawn , Welcome to freedom :)

Dude sounds like awesome stuff your doing so keep it up !!! I'm sure they appreciate it :)

shawnpohyar510

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Community Shawn!

Hope you continue to enjoy your time at Freedom!

You should add a Subscribe button to the bottom of your posts so people can easily get to your channel. I have a link for it below
Oh great idea!! How can i do that??

Shawn Pohyar

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
Man, not many people do this but I give you props. Enjoy your time with YouTube, AND DON'T GIVE UP! :)

Maru

Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Your goal is very epic, sounds great and I really hope you achieve it. Many people need help around the world so is great that some folks out there make an effort to make a difference. Good luck!

shawnpohyar510

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Your goal is very epic, sounds great and I really hope you achieve it. Many people need help around the world so is great that some folks out there make an effort to make a difference. Good luck!
Oh man! thank you so much!! I feel like as a huge community that we all together get millions of views can really shed light on charities around the world and to start up businesses as well! Thank you for the support!
Shawn Pohyar
#TheeApexPredator