Carlos Alicea Jr

Rising User
Nov 14, 2015
YouTube
NobleModerN
Your name: Carlos; gaming name is Noble ModerN or ModeRN
(Optional) Where are you from?: Im from NJ
(Optional) How old are you?: 21
How did you find Freedom!? I found out about Freedom from an organization that I currently in called Noble eSports
What made you join our forums?: I would like to meet a lot of people and find different interest.
What are your hobbies?: I play video games as well as football, baseball for college, and basketball. I am also a Personal Trainer for LA Fitness
What is your favorite food? Italian Food
Why did you start YouTube? For fun
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To become a state trooper and also make it big on youtube
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming Channel
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming, Montages, Commentaries, Highlights, Walkthroughs
When do you upload?: Almost everyday or week
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF36VYrwz4XpxQSxrBlAYkA

Thanks for taking the time and looking at my youtube channel, can't wait to see what else is in store.

Last edited:

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
How did you find Freedom!? I found out about Freedom from an organization that I currently in called Noble eSports
What made you join our forums?: I would like to meet a lot of people and find different interest.
What are your hobbies?: I play video games as well as football, baseball for college, and basketball. I am also a Personal Trainer for LA Fitness
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To become a state trooper and also make it big on youtube
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming, Montages, Commentaries, Highlights, Walkthroughs

Thanks for taking the time and looking at my youtube channel, can't wait to see what else is in store.

Welcome to the freedom family

Reactions: Carlos Alicea Jr

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex

You Are Most Welcome Here To Freedom Enjoy Here

Reactions: Carlos Alicea Jr