Gaming Im New to freedom im from philippines :)

Zapstah

New User
Mar 23, 2016
hi im a minecraft youtuber small youtuber but i post minecraft videos daily i joined freedom because i want to have more friends and people that i can talk to and maybe help me grow my channel my channel has 45 subscribers pretty small huh! :)

Reactions: Meetoo Meetoo

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
hello and welcome,

Every channel has to start somewhere, so 45 subs is good :), just remember everyone was that size at one stage so just keep at it and keep going :). I will be uploading some more minecraft videos soon hopefully starting a new series on the PS4

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hi im a minecraft youtuber small youtuber but i post minecraft videos daily i joined freedom because i want to have more friends and people that i can talk to and maybe help me grow my channel my channel has 45 subscribers pretty small huh! :)
Minecraft seems a bit popular still. How do you manage to stand out from other people? Collaborating with members here can help you out in the long run.

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
welcome to freedom !!! friends are here

SabawGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!! I'm also from the philippines maybe you want to collab sometimes :D just leave me a message if you want to