Entertainment I'm new! Looking for subs and views!

Maxwellsjournal

New User
Freedom! Member
Hey, trying to get my first 5 messages and introducing myself. I hope this site was worth joining. I have various videos though that relate to my life and have blogs. I try to make people more positive! Let me know if you subscribed to me, I will in return! Max

Reactions: 3hab Music

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey there bud, you've come to the right place!
Welcome to the Freedom forum and I'm glad that you've become a member of the Freedom family.
Have a good one bud!

Reactions: Maxwellsjournal

Maxwellsjournal

New User
Freedom! Member
Hey there bud, you've come to the right place!
Welcome to the Freedom forum and I'm glad that you've become a member of the Freedom family.
Have a good one bud!

Thanks for welcoming me, like your name...[DOUBLEPOST=1502379965][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Lucid,

i'm new too, good luck on your channel, check out some of the forums for tips and tricks (That alone will make it worth signing up)
My channel offers free MP3 downlaods for content creators such as yourself!

~3hab

Thanks, I am nervous about joining and worried about not making enough from doing this. I just haven't gotten paid from youtube and want to start seeing some dough. What if people don't click on your ads and buy stuff? It also shouldn't matter on how many views you get, as long as you get them, you should get paid. It's so frustrating. Good luck to you to. And for some reason every time I reply to any message it says error at the bottom of it?? Anyone know why?

Last edited: