Gaming I'm New .... HI

flo_mcnasty

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
Canada
YouTube
I am brand spanking new here, as well to Youtube. I have always wanted to start some sort of Youtube channel and I play a but load of video games so I figured I would start to record them. I figure my target audience will be the gamers looking to get involved with watching episodes of the same game in a series - obviously switching the game or doing two at once sometimes. Either way, I am happy to be joining the community and I am really looking forward to getting to know some of the regulars around here. I hope you guys have a wonderful night. Also hit me up with some of your best videos! I'd love to check them out.

Thanks
Flo McNasty
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLQYIomJkM6bh7TjGRM973g
www.twitter.com/flo_mcnasty

PS: Does anyone know how to switch the channel name on youtube to (ex. youtube.com/flo_mcnasty?)

Cheers!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am brand spanking new here, as well to Youtube. I have always wanted to start some sort of Youtube channel and I play a but load of video games so I figured I would start to record them. I figure my target audience will be the gamers looking to get involved with watching episodes of the same game in a series - obviously switching the game or doing two at once sometimes. Either way, I am happy to be joining the community and I am really looking forward to getting to know some of the regulars around here. I hope you guys have a wonderful night. Also hit me up with some of your best videos! I'd love to check them out.

Thanks
Flo McNasty

PS: Does anyone know how to switch the channel name on youtube to (ex. youtube.com/flo_mcnasty?)

Cheers!
You should definitely look up people in the collaboration forums here! Working alongside other members is a good way to get your name out there. It helps to get experience along the way as well, everyone will have different insights to offer to you ^^

Welcome to the forums Flo, I hope your stay here is great, and awesome \o/

Reactions: Flaffy33

flo_mcnasty

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
Canada
YouTube
You should definitely look up people in the collaboration forums here! Working alongside other members is a good way to get your name out there. It helps to get experience along the way as well, everyone will have different insights to offer to you ^^

Welcome to the forums Flo, I hope your stay here is great, and awesome \o/

Hey Thanks! I also am a EDM producer/Drummer/Accounting Student - Turning Youtube ..... So I have a lot to offer. I'll make sure I check out that thread. Cheers!!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Thanks! I also am a EDM producer/Drummer/Accounting Student - Turning Youtube ..... So I have a lot to offer. I'll make sure I check out that thread. Cheers!!
Sounds like a plan indeed! It's great that you have a lot to offer, let's hope that other people can help you out as well ^^

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Thanks
Flo McNasty

Cheers!
Welcome to the forums and I'm a regular around here, if you ever need help or anything just message me or post a thread and tag me :)

flo_mcnasty

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Welcome to the forums and I'm a regular around here, if you ever need help or anything just message me or post a thread and tag me :)
Hey man actually while you're here! Do you feel that if I am doing a series like lets say 45 episodes, that an hour per episode is too long?

Thanks brother, cheers!

Intense_Bacon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Welcome ! Glad to see im not the only one thats new to this whole thing. Hope we cross paths one day and share experiences ! also i've subbed to your channel :)

flo_mcnasty

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Welcome ! Glad to see im not the only one thats new to this whole thing. Hope we cross paths one day and share experiences !
Yeah bacon, Hit me with your channel link I'd love to check it out. I feel like I may be sticking around here for a while. The community seems absolutely wonderful

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube

Thanks
Flo McNasty

Cheers!
This is PERFECT! I literally just started looking for a Stardew Valley lets play! Welcome to Freedom!

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, flo_mcnasty.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around.

So tell me, what is your favourite video game? I like MGS 3 the most - most nostalgia, too.

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best.
Milkbox