Entertainment I'm new here.

Sep 1, 2017
YouTube
MangoPro10
Hello guys my name is Ali and i am new to the freedom family. I was told about the freedom network by a friend and he said that the freedom network is a very great network to be partnered with. So i went out of my way to apply for the freedom network and i am really looking forward to learn and grow with freedom.

Reactions: BlueBard

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums, Ali! Glad to know you decided to listen to your friend. :) Be sure to put your channel link in the profile settings so a subscribe button will appear in all your posts, that way everyone can see your channel!

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
Hi MangoProductions!

Great to meet ya! :D Freedom is a great place to be apart of! But can you tell us a bit more about yourself? I'd love to know what type of videos you're making and a little about your too :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Please create a proper introduction, you can check this thread for reference. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Get a chance to win $100 worth of prizes, join Freedom!'s latest giveaway here
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Last edited: