Comedy Im new here but i have potential lol

Lol milo

New User
Dec 20, 2016
Yes i am new here and not experienced on this or matter of fact any MCN . So if anyone can just show me a lil bit or tips on how to become a more experienced user of this forum. That's all i need really. Oh i also say i have potential because im just a real outgoing guy and im just entertaining, believe me i have been entertaining people and friends for mostly my whole life now lol. Also i am good with putting my self out there, id say 3/4 of my videos have all over 100 views because i can sell my self. More recently i have not promoted my videos because i wanted to see how well they would do from people who are just subbed to myself. and they do a fair amount which is 30 and above. I only have 70 subscribers so yeah , thats a little bit about myself

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom community!
I am glad you decided to join our big and wonderful community. I wish you all the best on your Youtube journey ;)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the forum. There isn't really a sure fire way to become experienced at the forums as its all pretty self explanatory - my main point of advice would be to read the forum / sectional rules before posting as the last thing you want is a mod / admin giving you a warning for rule breaking. Other than that just have fun, be yourself and feel free to engage in any of the discussion we have going or just interact with other users

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!
Here's some tips.
  1. Add a profile pic!
  2. Get your partner badge.
  3. Setup your subscribe button!
  4. Post in the correctly labelled section.
  5. Be sure to read the forum rules.
  6. In each section there will be a pinned post up the top with details about each section so be sure to read that!
  7. In the bottom corner click on the green tab to open up the chat room.
  8. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yes i am new here and not experienced on this or matter of fact any MCN . So if anyone can just show me a lil bit or tips on how to become a more experienced user of this forum. That's all i need really. Oh i also say i have potential because im just a real outgoing guy and im just entertaining, believe me i have been entertaining people and friends for mostly my whole life now lol. Also i am good with putting my self out there, id say 3/4 of my videos have all over 100 views because i can sell my self. More recently i have not promoted my videos because i wanted to see how well they would do from people who are just subbed to myself. and they do a fair amount which is 30 and above. I only have 70 subscribers so yeah , thats a little bit about myself
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Regarding the forums best is to browse around in a section of interest and dive in with the community, engage in conversations and topics :)

D

Deleted member 137653

Thats great that you decided to join Freedom! and the forums! My advice to you is to always check your dashboard and utilize the benefits that we provide you. For instance, we provide over $350 a month worth of music and sound effects from Audio Micro, Epidemic Sound, and Position Music. We also give you access to Epoxy, a social management site for YouTubers that allows you to share your videos everywhere. It is normally $20 - $50 a month. Best of luck to you and your channel! :)