VLOG I'm New At This

Giina's Channel

Rising User
Feb 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
GiinaWay
Hi everyone! My name is Eugénia but you can call me Giina, I'm from Portugal.
I found Freedom while I was searching for some partnerships for new Youtube Channels, I decided to Join because It's a very good way to grow in Youtube, it offers a lot of good things and seems to have good people to work and seems to be a good place to start.
I Love write, like Fanfictions or just letters. I like to Draw and read. Playing video games is definitely the thing that I most Like to do but unfortunately i can't do it now.
I'm a very Lazy person how you can see.
My favourite color is Purple and Black *-*
My favourite Food is pizza, if you want to make me happy you can buy me a Pizza for dinner.
I Think that I Started my Youtube Channel because of a strange Dream the I had in my childhood.
When I was a Little Girl, I wanted to help people but not like doctors or something like that, I want to help them with little things that would give them big smiles. Youtubers do that, I discover that In a bad way but at least I did it.
When I'm sad or something I watch some videos and at the end I Just Forgot the reason why I was sad. Now I want to be the person in the screen, I want everybody to smile with me.
I Think that this is my Biggest dream ever.
I really like to watch Comedy, Entertainment, Beauty Channels.
My channel is all about Blogging and Style, just because I want my channel to be a mirror of myself.
I Upload every weeks, I don't have a Fixed day yet but I'll have one later.
My Channel is "Giina's Channel", Like Disney you know?
And Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxNr9CnxZ-kphb1e_qrXqg

Reactions: Izaak.L

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
I found Freedom while I was searching for some partnerships for new Youtube Channels, I decided to Join because It's a very good way to grow in Youtube, it offers a lot of good things and seems to have good people to work and seems to be a good place to start.
I Love write, like Fanfictions or just letters. I like to Draw and read. Playing video games is definitely the thing that I most Like to do but unfortunately i can't do it now.
My favourite Food is pizza, if you want to make me happy you can buy me a Pizza for dinner.
I Think that I Started my Youtube Channel because of a strange Dream the I had in my childhood.
When I was a Little Girl, I wanted to help people but not like doctors or something like that, I want to help them with little things that would give them big smiles. Youtubers do that, I discover that In a bad way but at least I did it.
When I'm sad or something I watch some videos and at the end I Just Forgot the reason why I was sad. Now I want to be the person in the screen, I want everybody to smile with me.
My channel is all about Blogging and Style, just because I want my channel to be a mirror of myself.

Whow, like welcome to the forums. The fact that your want to do youtube because of trying to help people feel better is just amazing. It's very admirable for you to do that. If you need help WHATSOEVER do message me. Someone like you trying to do it for that reason I really hope makes it big on youtube. If you don't want to message I have links down below to help channels out, so feel free to use them. WELCOME THE THE FORUMS!

Giina's Channel

Rising User
Feb 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
GiinaWay
Whow, like welcome to the forums. The fact that your want to do youtube because of trying to help people feel better is just amazing. It's very admirable for you to do that. If you need help WHATSOEVER do message me. Someone like you trying to do it for that reason I really hope makes it big on youtube. If you don't want to message I have links down below to help channels out, so feel free to use them. WELCOME THE THE FORUMS!

Thank for the support! I really appreciate it!
Sometimes we need to be ourselves to people understand our message, without anything more.
if you need something please message me, I'll put my heart on it!

Wiola Zarzecki

New User
Aug 2, 2015

hey im a youtuber also. im a beauty youtuber .