Gaming Im new And Happy

SourSkills

New User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
so im new to this whole freedom thing. i love to post and post youtube videos about 4 times a week. csgo is my main subject due to me loving csgo. i record in 1080p 60 fps. since im new to this i have no clue what freedom can do 4 u so if u know pls help me out thanks!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! My biggest piece of advice is definitely be active on forums,and remember it's every bit as important to help others out as it is to improve upon yourself. Help them as you'd wish them to help you, and the community works out very well. Good luck, friend!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
so im new to this whole freedom thing. i love to post and post youtube videos about 4 times a week. csgo is my main subject due to me loving csgo. i record in 1080p 60 fps. since im new to this i have no clue what freedom can do 4 u so if u know pls help me out thanks!
Counter Strike is an amazing game to record content on, have you considered working with other people for the game? If you can manage to get the random people in games to talk, it can work out fantastically ^^