VLOG I'M NEW (AND FROM NORWAY)

Jonas Amberg

New User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Hi community!

My name is Jonas. I'm new on youtube (or at least with this channel). I live in Norway and want to show my life via youtube videos.

On thuesday's there will be normal vlogs and on friday's a talkshow that's called "Fridays with Jonas". Would be nice if I can get some feedback on things that i should do and can do better.

Have a nice day!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi community!

My name is Jonas. I'm new on youtube (or at least with this channel). I live in Norway and want to show my life via youtube videos.

On thuesday's there will be normal vlogs and on friday's a talkshow that's called "Fridays with Jonas". Would be nice if I can get some feedback on things that i should do and can do better.

Have a nice day!
Hello Jonas, how are you enjoying Norway? It seems like Norway is cold almost year round, heh. What are you looking forward to the most for joining freedom in general? It can take a while to adjust here, but you can get feedback in the future I'm sure ^^

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hi community!

Have a nice day!

cool man! How's life in norway! I make a crapload of different stuff on my channel as you can see in my signature below - good luck to you!

Jonas Amberg

New User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello Jonas, how are you enjoying Norway? It seems like Norway is cold almost year round, heh. What are you looking forward to the most for joining freedom in general? It can take a while to adjust here, but you can get feedback in the future I'm sure ^^
Hi Fattmat! I really enjoy Norway. It just cold here in the winters but the summers are warm. I'm really interested in meeting new people and growing a coummunity. :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi Fattmat! I really enjoy Norway. It just cold here in the winters but the summers are warm. I'm really interested in meeting new people and growing a coummunity. :)
That's awesome to hear, I want to move somewhere colder when I save enough money some day, the heat never interested me honestly. It's surprising to hear that the summers are warm, but variety is good to have for weather :p You can definitely meet a huge variety of people here if you look hard enough, especially in the collaboration section ^^

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Hi community!

Have a nice day!
Welcome! I post daily vlogs on my channel. How did you hear about freedom?

Jonas Amberg

New User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
That's awesome to hear, I want to move somewhere colder when I save enough money some day, the heat never interested me honestly. It's surprising to hear that the summers are warm, but variety is good to have for weather :p You can definitely meet a huge variety of people here if you look hard enough, especially in the collaboration section ^^
Well, then Norway is the place for you! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom !

how long have you been doing this talk show for ?

Jonas Amberg

New User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! What kind of stuff will you be Vlogging about? Anything specific your talk show will be centered around? What kind of goals do you have set for your channels?
Hi! In my vlogs I will feature my beautifull country Norway, and mainly my life too. The talkshow consist of collabs, how to's and much more!