Subscriber Milestone im nearly at 100 subs

will clay

New User
Aug 21, 2016
YouTube
in the last few weeks i went from 2 subs to 81 im nearly at the first big milestone. its not been easy ride though. i got a community strike from a bully but i only have to wait 3 months until my channel is clean again

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Its great to hear that you have seen such massive growth in the last few weeks. Just so your aware that these milestone / achievement threads are meant to be used to celebrate hitting or reaching a certain goal, for example in your case IF you had hit 100 subscribers and are not meant to be used to outline you are "almost" at a milestone.

If you are ever in doubt about whether or not you should post a thread, then you can always look at the thread rules which I have included a link to below -
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/milestone-section-rules-read-before-posting.185317/

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
in the last few weeks i went from 2 subs to 81 im nearly at the first big milestone. its not been easy ride though. i got a community strike from a bully but i only have to wait 3 months until my channel is clean again

Congrats on 81 subs but no help out with subs post this thread is a bragging thread