Gaming Im Lost.. I need guide..

PiratesKnight

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2016
Malaysia
YouTube
Hi fellas.. Just joined Freedom! 3 days ago. Im not good in english (not native english speaker), i still no idea what im doing and what to do. I watched a lot of positive feedback about Freedom in Youtube. also negative feedback but i dont care about negative because i want success. Im full time gamer but i have potato pc. i do recording my gameplay and uploaded in youtube. I got a lot of support from my gaming friends. it just a small community. and i did introduced my friends to Freedom if they want to start Youtubing even i only started 3 days ago and still no idea what to do in here. i hope all pros in here can guide me. thanks for having me here.

My channel name is : PiratesKnight

Here some info from me ( copy paste this format from 'Read before posting' thread ) :

Your name/alias: PiratesKnight
Where are you from?: Malaysia
How old are you?: 33
How did you find Freedom!? from you tubers
What made you join our forums?: motivation to be successful you tuber made me join forum.
What are your hobbies?: gaming and car racing
What is your favorite food? : headshot
Why did you start YouTube? : posting game play to help other people play better or given guide to them how to play the game
What is your biggest dream? to help people/ guide them how to play/walk-through so everyone can play the game with knowledge. i love sharing my knowledge.
What kind of channel do you run?: gaming channel
How frequently do you upload?: once a week.

Since 3 days joined, my channel still the same. no increment in subscribers or viewers Make me thinking, maybe i didnt do what i suppose to do. So im here. Please guide me.

Last edited:

A1phaGaming

Rising User
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey man! Welcome! I must say I have been with Freedom! for about a year and I have had no growth in my channel. It certainly does have to do with the effort I put into my videos, but at the same time Freedom has not done much for me as a small channel.

I checked out your channel and left a sub. The only things that to me could be changed for the better, are the game capture quality (I recommend the elgato), the thumbnails, and the titles. While doing clickbait titles isn't good, going for a catchy eye-grabbing title and thumbail is essential for a video being released by a small YouTuber. Best of luck man.

Reactions: PiratesKnight

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Priatesknight.

[QUOTE="Since 3 days joined, my channel still the same. no increment in subscribers or viewers Make me thinking, maybe i didnt do what i suppose to do. So im here. Please guide me.[/QUOTE]

First of just because you joined a gaming network in this case Freedom Network does not mean your video`s or subscriber count is instantly going to increase 1000% or even 100% Freedom offers you tools to help improve your channel not increase views/subs or popularity of your channel or video`s this is solely up to you.

Once you connect your Freedom badge to your forum profile you can then post video`s in the create section of this forums and get a few extra views. You can also add your channel or video`s in Community review section of forums and get honest feedback what people like about your channel/video`s and what to improve on.

The more active you are in the forums the more you try and help others in what ever way you can may spark the interest of that person to view your channel and see what content you are producing.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
Freedom provides the resources to help you grow, it doesn't simply give you views. Through the resources we rpovide you can improve your production value and reachability and therefore grow.
Heres some things you should do:
  • Link your paypal account in the profile tab of your 'shiny freedom dashboard'.
  • Get your youtube partner badge for the forums here: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/
  • READ THE RULES!!! (trust me, people who don't read them have ended up getting banned)
  • Take a look around the forums for sections you like and bookmark them.
  • Be active on these forums.
  • Keep creating quality content.
  • Never give up.
Freedom! offers a lot of cool features like:
  1. Direct relationship with YouTube: we signed the Google contract directly;
  2. No lock-in forever: Come or go anytime, you decide when (just give us 30 days notice);
  3. Revenue visibility: We enable revenue visibility in your YouTube channel and nothing is hidden;
  4. Revenue share: You start at 60% of YouTube's 100% net and can grow (i.e. it is not 60% of 80% or some other silliness);
  5. No minimum payout: If you earn $1, we pay you $1;
  6. Ownership: You own your channel and content, and we are your technology partner;
  7. Content ID: We can find all copies of your original content anywhere on YouTube and monetize or takedown the matches (if you are a musician, this means we can monetize all copies of your music anywhere on YouTube!)*;
    * This is upon request and verification to prevent abuse.
  8. Audio only: We have two CMS’s, one for music and one for non-music. The music CMS lets us match just the audio in a video and we can claim very specific rights for your music across YouTube!;
  9. Record labels: Many record labels signed with us, and we negotiated access to professional music for you!;
  10. View requirements: Officially, it is 33 views a day (1,000 per month), but we do make exceptions;
  11. Content requirements: Anything! Gaming, music, vlogs, we do not mind! As long you enjoy creating content.

This community has heaps of talented creatives and Im sure you will find people with the same likes.
Be sure to follow the rules, if you don't you could get banned! > https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
If you have questions check here before asking on support > https://freedom.community.tm/faq/
For Extended support you can choose one of the options on this website > http://www.support.tm/

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation and I will reply ASAP. If you see me around be sure to say hi.
Keep up the good work, stay positive, keep motivated and most importantly never give up. :)

PiratesKnight

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2016
Malaysia
YouTube
Cool.. im back in track. this is what im looking for.. the guideline..thanks for the advises. I really appreciate it. Thanks a lot. I will improve my channel. About the capture quality, i cant do better for the moment. i have potato pc even im using mirilis as recording software, i will upgrade my pc as soon i have the budget.

Last edited: