YouTube I'm losing subs.

DiabolicalHam

Apr 23, 2017
YouTube
I am losing subscribers more than I gained them. I don't know what's happening. I can't seem to get my channel noticed and my tags don't appear to work can someone help me please

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
I'd love to help out, but you don't have anything linking to your channel. :eek: One thing you could do to draw attention is to link your channel in the settings so that everyone will see it when you post. :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Also try not to worry so much about loosing subs, it happens to every channel now and again. This can happen for a number of reasons, including an automatic process by Youtube in which they remove dead / inactive / ghost accounts and as such that can have a knock on effect to peoples totals.

DiabolicalHam

Apr 23, 2017
YouTube
I'd love to help out, but you don't have anything linking to your channel. :eek: One thing you could do to draw attention is to link your channel in the settings so that everyone will see it when you post. :)
Ok thankyou[DOUBLEPOST=1499332719][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also try not to worry so much about loosing subs, it happens to every channel now and again. This can happen for a number of reasons, including an automatic process by Youtube in which they remove dead / inactive / ghost accounts and as such that can have a knock on effect to peoples totals.
Thanks alot Zeke that makes me feel better[DOUBLEPOST=1499333059][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think I just linked my channel

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I am losing subscribers more than I gained them. I don't know what's happening. I can't seem to get my channel noticed and my tags don't appear to work can someone help me please
Subs come and go wich is a process we can only accept. What you can do is check your analytics to see what changed in current events and try to see why this could be happening

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube isn't a job unless you have hundreds of thousands of subscribers and have a stable viewership, so, making it look like you care so much about the subscribers is a no go, nobody wants to watch a channel who is worried about their subscribers rather than their personal growth with the channel, youtube isn't a business for small channels unless they dedicate enough time for it, you're probably just some kid who goes to school before/after summer, therefore, why worry about something that will end up coming to with hard work and many dedication.

Just because I'm 9 subscribers doesn't mean I don't know whole a lot about it, I've had many channels before the one I have now, so I should be very aware of how things work.

1: Don't care about your channel subs.
2: Have a commitment with the channel
3: Make enough content that will make your channel more notilible on other channels with similar content as yours.
4: Your channel is not profitibale
5: You're just a small content creator, you need to work on your content first, make quality content, keep dedicating your time for that, then see how it works out.

Not every channel may work out and become a big hit, but we shouldn't let that to keep/hold down us, YouTube is as much of work as any normal job, you won't get promotion unless you've worked extremely hard on that specific channel, therefore, a self gain is a lot better than waiting on for others to view your channel/your content.

Keep up the great work and i hope this has helped you to keep your head up and work harder, good luck.

Reactions: KeithExplores

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
Everyone is loosing subs. There is a major malfunction which happened a few months ago, and It still hasn't been fixed yet. Youtube did say they are working on restoring the websites health. But unfortunately, there are still many people seen a fall in their sub count. I wouldn't worry to much on it, as people are likely not even unsubscribing at all. It may very well be Youtube still haven't fixed the glitch yet.

Also note; YouTube has a lot of bot accounts subscribing to random channels, and as @zeke morgan said, it may be a couple of dead accounts which have been terminated by Team Youtube. Keep making content, and and don't pay much attention to it! Youtube is so broken right now, you may have more subs than its listing. :)

Last edited:

DiabolicalHam

Apr 23, 2017
YouTube
YouTube isn't a job unless you have hundreds of thousands of subscribers and have a stable viewership, so, making it look like you care so much about the subscribers is a no go, nobody wants to watch a channel who is worried about their subscribers rather than their personal growth with the channel, youtube isn't a business for small channels unless they dedicate enough time for it, you're probably just some kid who goes to school before/after summer, therefore, why worry about something that will end up coming to with hard work and many dedication.

Just because I'm 9 subscribers doesn't mean I don't know whole a lot about it, I've had many channels before the one I have now, so I should be very aware of how things work.

1: Don't care about your channel subs.
2: Have a commitment with the channel
3: Make enough content that will make your channel more notilible on other channels with similar content as yours.
4: Your channel is not profitibale
5: You're just a small content creator, you need to work on your content first, make quality content, keep dedicating your time for that, then see how it works out.

Not every channel may work out and become a big hit, but we shouldn't let that to keep/hold down us, YouTube is as much of work as any normal job, you won't get promotion unless you've worked extremely hard on that specific channel, therefore, a self gain is a lot better than waiting on for others to view your channel/your content.

Keep up the great work and i hope this has helped you to keep your head up and work harder, good luck.
Thankyou for your input I appreciate it my friend