I'm Leaving Freedom For Good.

PandaHero TV

New User
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2014
YouTube
I have come to the conclusion to leave this network for good, now i'm not saying this network is all bad or anything like that, its just that i got a lot of things i'm working on rather than just making videos, and i've accepted and made a two videos on a game i gotten off Freedom Network for review, but it hasn't got accepted by any of the Admins of Freedom! for at least 29 days or so, its been since November 1.

I came into the conclusion to leave Freedom Network because i don't like waiting that long just to get one video approve hell, two videos even.. but overall this community is alright, its definitely filled with a lot of good people and a lot of wonderful friends i know now, at least.. i just want to say Goodbye to anyone i know from Freedom, that includes Row,Kooky,Ernest, some of others which i cannot remember, the mods, the admins all of you thanks for being kind to me when i last been here, i know i haven't been on the forums for over a decade now, but i just had to come by one last time to say Goodbye, for good.

I have already requested an Un-link from freedom back in November 12,
I'm just waiting for my leave, all i'm gonna say is the network has been good to me soo far, but its not my place and i'm looking to go on a different approach with networks and hiding from it for a bit while i manage my shirt selling career as well, (which i am also working on)

I suggest freedom to work on the Support more and get some reserved for smaller channels such as me,
I'm not important, but i like to respect smaller channels because i had once own a channel with 50 subscribers which got taken down falsely by some person which had no right to do so at all, and all those 50 subscribers supported me, this was back in 2010 when it happened, it was the only thing keeping me going and i love making videos for the people even tho i get nothing out of it that time, i still cherish the 50 subscribers i had and i was hoping to gain them back from this channel.. but of course things just didn't go well for me and i'm working my way on the top, i'm turning 19 in the next year of January 3rd, and i will be close to being an adult living my life and working on my career.

In conclusion, i just wanted to post this to let everyone know whats going on.
My channel isn't big, my channel may not be in peoples taste, but i like to connect with people and try everything i can to make them happy, right now i'm just busy with the stores i'm making for my shirt as well as the artwork i'm publish on the merchandises, its also why i haven't been making any videos lately.. but yes, i'm leaving this for good and looking to join another network somewhere with better support and more, (No offense Freedom!)

I guess that's about it for me,
This has been me Ryan, and i'll see you all whenever!

Here's a Goodbye song from me,
Vocal by: Kano(鹿乃)

Reactions: akirby80 and Ernest

PandaHero TV

New User
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2014
YouTube
Thanks, appreciate the replies..
I've been in YouTube since 2007, i just hadn't started from there or done anything as productive as i do now..

But i still try my best if anything,
Thanks again.