I'm leaving Freedom! D:

Gizmo Playz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
thegizmoplayz
I have decided to leave Freedom... Here me out! I enjoyed every minute of my very short stay here! I have 0 complaints, I just decided to join another network called ScaleLabs. So for the final month here I'll try my best to better this network! Thank you for letting me be here and I'm glad I made so many new friends!

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Sorry to hear your leaving us. Hope we still get the chance to see you around here :)

Also a quick note, (Not to be rude or anything). Well I know ScaleLabs from my personal channels. I tried to be partner with them.
If you sign up with them, you need to be aware of the fact that you will have very hard to leave them aslong your channel is in good standards.

After personal experience ScaleLabs is worse than Freedom! compared to partner support and have less partner interaction in generel.

But I hope you already checked up on those things :)
Have a great live man :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wish you all the best, don't forget if you change your mind you only have to let Freedom know within the 30 days. Either way it was nice having you with us and I wish you all the best going forward

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I'd recommend staying well away from Scalelabs, the way they spam people trying to recruit them to their network is shady.