Gaming I'm L1LB089

L1LB089

New User
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome my names Brett Laurence I love anime, and gaming. I enjoy making videos on YouTube aside a former of art and love to get into game design and computers. I do letsplays on my channel. I love rpgs, adventure, sidescrollers and beat em. I saw a post on Twitter to join freedom so I did and I'm here to meet new friends and fellow tubers. I love games like pokemon and dark souls. And I love dragon ball z, and inuyasha. If you have a channel and would like to collaborate let me know on my YouTube channel or twitter.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/brettlaurence2

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @L1LB089,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Nice variety of games, I think you'll find yourself at home in the "Gaming Discussion" section of the forums, you should drop by some time if you haven't already.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

Also if you're interested in collaborating with other members of the community, try the "Collaborate/Meetup" section! There you can create/find an existing thread to have something arranged easily.

Click here to visit "Collaborate/Meetup"!

What has been your favourite game to work with so far? I checked out your channel and noticed that you have a lot of Dark Souls and Bloodborne videos, do you particularly enjoy recording games from the Souls franchise? :) Personally I like creating videos with games that encourage creative gameplay such as Minecraft because they're so versatile so you can really make your videos unique!

I look forward to seeing you around!

L1LB089

New User
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Personally I enjoy making the souls games and pokemon and dragon ball z those were my favorite and entertaining games I've done.

Reactions: Danny

L1LB089

New User
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys I have issues on my freedom page it says "you are missing revenue and one or more channels is not partnered with youtube before we can pay you please see your dashboard" and also the total earnings is still stuck at November above the red line it hasn't updated. How do I fix this and my YouTube analytics is only showing me have made 2 dollars when it's higher than that because on my addsense its at 14 I'm confused.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hey guys I have issues on my freedom page it says "you are missing revenue and one or more channels is not partnered with youtube before we can pay you please see your dashboard" and also the total earnings is still stuck at November above the red line it hasn't updated. How do I fix this and my YouTube analytics is only showing me have made 2 dollars when it's higher than that because on my addsense its at 14 I'm confused.
The message on your Freedom! Dashboard is just telling you that it has detected more channels attached to your Google account that aren't partnered with Freedom! yet. Of course, it's completely optional to partner these channels. :) If you have no interest in doing so, you can simply disregard the message.

If you're referring to your CPM in your second question, your CPM always changes and often times it can fluctuate. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact Partnership Support.

Click here to visit the Support Portal!