Gaming I'm JammyXP!

JammyXP

Freedom! Member
Jul 2, 2015
I've actually been with freedom for nearly 2 years but I took a break!

I started uploading videos back in 2015 playing random games and putting funny highlights into a video.
I took a break since and now for the past week I've been uploading some funny videos!
I aim to upload 3-4 videos a week (depending on the amount of footage I record)

My current goal is to slowly rise to 1k subscribers before September starting now!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello JammyXp & welcome to the Freedom forums. 3-4 videos a week is a lot of work to do. Personally I'd just keep to a smaller amount to start with. Obviously if you have nothing else to do then yea do it. But its better to focus on life work / stuff before Youtube unless Youtube is your main income. You should also link your channel here so that we can take a look at it if we wish. To do this start by hovering over your name in the top right bar. Then a drop down menu should appear, select "Personal details". a page will load up. From there scroll down to the Youtube Channel box and enter your channel URL but only the bit after /channel/... so it looks something like this:

Then just click save changes and you will have a sub box after your messages on the forums like mine. If you need any more help around on the forums don't hesitate to ask here in chat or in the support section.​

SunnyVibez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2017
YouTube
sunnyvibez_yt
I've actually been with freedom for nearly 2 years but I took a break!

I started uploading videos back in 2015 playing random games and putting funny highlights into a video.
I took a break since and now for the past week I've been uploading some funny videos!
I aim to upload 3-4 videos a week (depending on the amount of footage I record)

My current goal is to slowly rise to 1k subscribers before September starting now!

welcome :) We hope you get to your Goal :)