Solved I'm getting cyber bullied by a Youtuber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe K (FazedMC)

New User
Jan 28, 2016
Hampshire, England
YouTube
I need to bring this up before it takes hold.
A Youtuber is abusing his subscribers to hate and destroy my channel, He publicly called me cancer on his twitter and got his followers/Subscribers to verbally abuse me in my comment section and dislike my videos.
This video sums it up

Last edited:

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I need to bring this up before it takes hold.
A Youtuber is abusing his subscribers to hate and destroy my channel, He publicly called me cancer on his twitter and got his followers/Subscribers to verbally abuse me in my comment section and dislike my videos.
This video sums it up
Well this video is in French so...that doesn't help us at all.

But my best advice is to just ignore the hate. It will eventually dissipate. Looking at your last few videos though, you still have very few dislikes...I honestly don't see why you would care. You get thousands of views per video and your channel seems pretty much unaffected.

After all, youtube treats likes/dislikes as the same type of engagement, just as love/hate comments. Their activity on your videos will actually make them perform better.

Upvote 0

Joe K (FazedMC)

New User
Jan 28, 2016
Hampshire, England
YouTube
Well this video is in French so...that doesn't help us at all.

But my best advice is to just ignore the hate. It will eventually dissipate. Looking at your last few videos though, you still have very few dislikes...I honestly don't see why you would care. You get thousands of views per video and your channel seems pretty much unaffected.

After all, youtube treats likes/dislikes as the same type of engagement, just as love/hate comments. Their activity on your videos will actually make them perform better.
I added the wrong video, sorry. I changed it now

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.