Entertainment Im Free !!

David Solheim

New User
Nov 30, 2015
Norway
YouTube
Hello, my Name is David im 19 soon to be 20.
Im currently a student studdying to get a bachelor in engineering.

I just joined the freedom network and though i should join the forum aswell.
im dont se myself as a perticulary type of YouTuber, i like to upload videos that im proud that i made.

I moastly make game videos (made manny diffrent types in the past but they are no longer on youtube). But felt like starting again making videos becasue i enjoi editing and just playing around in Creative software like Photoshop, Sony Vegas and other programs like that.

Other then studying and YouTube am a active and soscial person that plays football regulary and some times likes to go out on the weekends with my friends. And if annyone wonders my favorit food is Taco ;)

So yea, im just a casuel student that wants to shere my conent with other people and hoping they enjoi it. feel free to check out my YouTube Channel if i would like to see more from me.
(and sorry for my bad English, isnt the best at typing it)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smurfiiiy

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hello, my Name is David im 19 soon to be 20.
Im currently a student studdying to get a bachelor in engineering.

I just joined the freedom network and though i should join the forum aswell.
im dont se myself as a perticulary type of YouTuber, i like to upload videos that im proud that i made.

I moastly make game videos (made manny diffrent types in the past but they are no longer on youtube). But felt like starting again making videos becasue i enjoi editing and just playing around in Creative software like Photoshop, Sony Vegas and other programs like that.

Other then studying and YouTube am a active and soscial person that plays football regulary and some times likes to go out on the weekends with my friends. And if annyone wonders my favorit food is Taco ;)

So yea, im just a casuel student that wants to shere my conent with other people and hoping they enjoi it. feel free to check out my YouTube Channel if i would like to see more from me.
(and sorry for my bad English, isnt the best at typing it)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smurfiiiy
Welcome and good luck with your channel :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @David Solheim,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Getting to use creative software is one of my favourite parts of being a YouTuber, I've gotten myself pretty familiar with Photoshop, Vegas, Premiere, even After Effects and Blender and I'm starting to get the hang of Illustrator now. It's crazy how much you can accomplish in these software solutions! :D

I used to create gaming videos too (I am thinking of returning to that on another channel) and I found that engaging in discussions under "Gaming Discussions" motivated and inspired me to do more. You should drop by that section some time if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Nuke