Have you had any problems with Freedom?

• Total voters

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Sorry to see you go but good luck in the future :D
Thank you :)
Sad to see you go @Nuke :(

But that beside, i hope you will get what your looking for and good you stick around on the forums. If you need anything send me a PM mate and we'll stay in contact :)
I'll still stay on the forums to help people but unless I am not offered a better deal and/or problems aren't fixed I will be leaving. I will wait about 20 more days just to see what is done so you never know :)

PS. I forgot to add you to the tagged people that have helped me in the past (facepalm)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you :)

I'll still stay on the forums to help people but unless I am not offered a better deal and/or problems aren't fixed I will be leaving. I will wait about 20 more days just to see what is done so you never know :)

PS. I forgot to add you to the tagged people that have helped me in the past (facepalm)
Haha no problem mate, can't remember them all :p
Hope to see you around and we'll stay in touch :)
Followed you on Twitter mate :D

Reactions: Nuke

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
It is my understanding that a moderator or admin such as @Kan is required by forum rule to rob you of your purple partner badge.

Anyways, we all must move on at some point. I also plan on leaving some day in favor of a more energetic and supportive network, but Freedom! is where we have started, and where many others have as well.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
It is my understanding that a moderator or admin such as @Kan is required by forum rule to rob you of your purple partner badge.

Anyways, we all must move on at some point. I also plan on leaving some day in favor of a more energetic and supportive network, but Freedom! is where we have started, and where many others have as well.
I should be robbed of something I earned because I am expressing my opinion? I don't think that's right and there are a LOT of problems with this community and MOST of us know that. Just because I speak the truth doesn't mean you have to get all mad and go after me for no reason.[DOUBLEPOST=1445376418][/DOUBLEPOST]
I should be robbed of something I earned because I am expressing my opinion? I don't think that's right and there are a LOT of problems with this community and MOST of us know that. Just because I speak the truth doesn't mean you have to get all mad and go after me for no reason.
Also, I'm not leaving yet for sure. I'm waiting to see if something is done but so far I don't think anything will be don .[DOUBLEPOST=1445376500][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sadly as moderator I cannot remove it, @41Danny1 adn @McGahan Halp us :D
Why would you want to remove something that I earned? Just because i expressed my experience and truth. It doesn't make much sense now does it?

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
To everyone that wants my partner badge removed: Are you going to remove the other 20+ people that agree with me? Look at the poll above, it speaks for itself. I don't think so.[DOUBLEPOST=1445376794][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thought you had already made certain you were leaving. My fault for misunderstanding.
Nope. I said I will be waiting a month to see if anyone helps me or offers me anything better. Also, if someone leaves freedom they still can keep their partner badge because it's just on the forum . So either way it would be wrong to remove someone's partner badge for no reason.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
To everyone that wants my partner badge removed: Are you going to remove the other 20+ people that agree with me? Look at the poll above, it speaks for itself. I don't think so.[DOUBLEPOST=1445376794][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope. I said I will be waiting a month to see if anyone helps me or offers me anything better. Also, if someone leaves freedom they still can keep their partner badge because it's just on the forum . So either way it would be wrong to remove someone's partner badge for no reason.
Yeah, sorry about that, the badge will be removed only if you do leave the network. Noone is really mad at you as far as I can see. Allso removal of the badge will not change your permissions around the forums (if you leave) so its not something to worry about. Again sorry for the missunderstanding, it was late at night and im sick so i just replied without double checking the whole thread :)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Yeah, sorry about that, the badge will be removed only if you do leave the network. Noone is really mad at you as far as I can see. Allso removal of the badge will not change your permissions around the forums (if you leave) so its not something to worry about. Again sorry for the missunderstanding, it was late at night and im sick so i just replied without double checking the whole thread :)
No I'm not leaving yet, I will update my original post in about a month if I decide to leave or not. Thanks for understanding :)

Reactions: Fourth Wall Games

Darkmage4

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
darkmage4.com
YouTube
Been reading this thread, and I've always gotten responses on a Support Ticket or from Anthony on Twitter in a DM, either a few hours after a message is sent up to a day.

As for payment delays. I've never not been payed on the right date. I usually get paid at the beginning and end of each month for the months before. I don't create much content right now, and (with YouTube Red; Might not be able to create any content at all.) hope to soon though, if it all works out in the end for us.

Otherwise I'm sticking with Freedom! 100% of the way, even if I get 1 millions subs. (Doubtful)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Been reading this thread, and I've always gotten responses on a Support Ticket or from Anthony on Twitter in a DM, either a few hours after a message is sent up to a day.

As for payment delays. I've never not been payed on the right date. I usually get paid at the beginning and end of each month for the months before. I don't create much content right now, and (with YouTube Red; Might not be able to create any content at all.) hope to soon though, if it all works out in the end for us.

Otherwise I'm sticking with Freedom! 100% of the way, even if I get 1 millions subs. (Doubtful)
Well you are very lucky to not have had a problem yet, but me and the other 25+ people that I polled and all the messages I have gotten from people wanting to leave freedom with me (I didn't trash Freedom) and my 3,600+ twitter followers with over half of them being YouTubers and have experienced Freedom and the problems within it.
There's plenty of people that have had the same or similar problems as I have had.
That's awesome that you have never had a problem, I'm glad and I wish you the best on hitting that big 1 mill! :D

Reactions: Kooky and Darkmage4

Darkmage4

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
darkmage4.com
YouTube
Well you are very lucky to not have had a problem yet, but me and the other 25+ people that I polled and all the messages I have gotten from people wanting to leave freedom with me (I didn't trash Freedom) and my 3,600+ twitter followers with over half of them being YouTubers and have experienced Freedom and the problems within it.
There's plenty of people that have had the same or similar problems as I have had.
That's awesome that you have never had a problem, I'm glad and I wish you the best on hitting that big 1 mill! :D

I've read tons of reviews, pros and cons, watched videos way before I chose to partner with anyone.

I'll base this off of a movie for the sake of conversation.

I will read reviews about a movie. the movie with have 2.5 out of 5 stars on Imdb or anywhere else. I'll watch the movie and often leave positive thoughts on it. Like lets say Netflix has a movie with 3 or less stars. I am a bit iffy with it, decided to watch it anyways. I end up trying to figure out why it was rated the way it was in the first place, because I liked it. I understand my taste and experience is very different from others.

Or I'm just extremely weird. :D

Haha! Thanks. Though at 77 subs. and most of them don't watch. Thank you! XD

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I've read tons of reviews, pros and cons, watched videos way before I chose to partner with anyone.

I'll base this off of a movie for the sake of conversation.

I will read reviews about a movie. the movie with have 2.5 out of 5 stars on Imdb or anywhere else. I'll watch the movie and often leave positive thoughts on it. Like lets say Netflix has a movie with 3 or less stars. I am a bit iffy with it, decided to watch it anyways. I end up trying to figure out why it was rated the way it was in the first place, because I liked it. I understand my taste and experience is very different from others.

Or I'm just extremely weird. :D

Haha! Thanks. Though at 77 subs. and most of them don't watch. Thank you! XD
Haha I completely understand what you mean, good luck with your channel :)

SerjEpic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys, I mostly post upbeat things but today I am informing all of you amazing people that I am finally leaving freedom after a year. Before I say why I would like to say that I attempted to contact @George, @Anthony Smith, and Partnership support more than 5 times with NO response at all, not even a simple automated acknowledgment.

I put a lot of work into my YouTube and I don't want anything coming in the way of my success and Freedom has done so by delayed payments, nothing new, bad shows (Baldy Brothers), bad support, and no actual unique experience. I found out that another popular network (Won't say name to respect Freedom) has a no lock in contract, the same music companies and they offer 10% more incentive for my hard work.

The main reason why I'm leaving is because of the lack of support and I can't succeed while being linked with Freedom, they are taking half of my money and not even paying it on time, don't even get me started on the channels with no videos or subscribers but they still have a partnership and spam the forums.

I WILL stay on the forums, I love helping you all and that's the only reason I am staying on the forums, thank you to all the people that helped me along the way like @Playahstation, @Fourth Wall Games, @Nerd, @Neal and many more people!

I have linked the following to inform of the lack of support so people will hopefully be assisted in the future.
@Anthony Smith @McGahan @Ernest
Be Free! Yell Freedom! Lol[DOUBLEPOST=1445477969][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited: