Service I'm doing free graphics for anyone interested!

Johnny's Graphics

Rising User
Dec 27, 2016
dzfhhhhh.png
I'm doing youtube graphics for anyone who might be interested.
For now I'm not charging people but if I start to get more and more requests I may start charging for them.
Here is a short portfolio of a few of the designs I have done for people already.

Also here is the link to my youtube channel where I will be uploading the speed art of the making of each graphic.

Battlefield 4 11.21.2016 - 18.18.30.02.jpg Comp.png maxresdefault.jpg Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-giy vgh v.png dzfhhhhh.png

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom man! And thanks for offering to make GFX for other Youtubers here in the Freedom community :) As a guy who used to have a lot of trouble making thumbnails, banners, etc. I know how much an offer like this means for a Youtuber. Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here at Freedom! If you need help with anything yourself feel free to ask around any time. No shortage of friendly people around here :D Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
hey, can you help me with my thumbnails
A better place to request thumbnails would be in this sub-forum! https://freedom.community.tm/forums/art-gfx.295/ :) Just click "Post New Thread" and tell people that you need thumbnails, and what videos they are for, and I'm sure people would do it for you for free :)[DOUBLEPOST=1483286429][/DOUBLEPOST]
A better place to request thumbnails would be in this sub-forum! https://freedom.community.tm/forums/art-gfx.295/ :) Just click "Post New Thread" and tell people that you need thumbnails, and what videos they are for, and I'm sure people would do it for you for free :)
Or also create a thread in the requests subforum :)

Last edited:

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
I don't want so sound pretentious but he asked me to help, please don't come onto my page and try and take people that want GFX from myself for yourself. I hope you understand.
I'm just trying to help people with their needs and I thought you weren't going to respond to him to I stepped in and asked if he still wanted the thumbnail

claytonk

New User
Jan 1, 2017
since you are the only one online i guess you could help me(y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1483331057][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm just trying to help people with their needs and I thought you weren't going to respond to him to I stepped in and asked if he still wanted the thumbnail
since you are the only one online i guess you could help me

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
since you are the only one online i guess you could help me(y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1483331057][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who him or me[DOUBLEPOST=1483331123][/DOUBLEPOST]
Add My skype futuregaming765

Johnny's Graphics

Rising User
Dec 27, 2016
Sorry my PC has been giving be a blue screen error and I've been trying to fix it. I'm messaging you from my phone so I'm unable to make any graphics sorry :(

ItsFonzie

Rising User
Jan 4, 2017
YouTube
Hey man, my channel is Rambo and I was wondering if you could make me a background and an avatar kinda around fifa gta and Cod and vlogging around the Dallas, TX area. Thanks!

ItsFonzie

Rising User
Jan 4, 2017
YouTube
Thanks!![DOUBLEPOST=1483932625][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey I was wondering if you were finished with my banner and avatar? Thanks!

Last edited: