ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
For a long time I didn't do anything on freedom because I wanted to focus more on projects for the future and my hobby playing games. Now I gonna make more time here again to help everyone and also to look for for people who wanna be in a big project. But not now. The project is later in the future somewhere in the middle of 2017. For now I need to prepare everything, and in the meanwhile helping everyone out and maybe (I hope some wanna do it) some of them that wanna help me out too.

Last edited:

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Sounds good to me im down for projects to get in on. I have one going on right now myself that hopefully will be ready i about a week or two.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
For a long time I didn't do anything on freedom because I wanted to focus more on projects for the future and my hobby playing games. Now I gonna make more time here again to help everyone and also to look for for people who wanna be in a big project. But not now. The project is later in the future somewhere in the middle of 2017. For now I need to prepare everything, and in the meanwhile helping everyone out and maybe (I hope some wanna do it) some of them that wanna help me out too.
What kind of project are you focusing on now? It might get people more encouraged if you elaborate on what you have in mind ^^

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Thank you everyone! And about the projects:

The projects are where I pick up one game and in that game I make my own storyline wich wil be a whole serie. And each project is another game, with his own original story. I can make up stories in a sec. But need to prepare them before I can start them. Only 2 projects are finished. 2 of the many. And when the time is there (When I have my gamePC with everything at it in my house wich wil take months from now) Then I only need to choose with wich serie I wanna start, and then I need to find a crew to make the records with. But they all need a good mic and be good at acting with their voice ingame.