Upload Milestone I'm Back!

Bychael

Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2014
Brooklyn, New York
YouTube
Bychael
Alright so I have been a youtube content creator for like 2 years now and I have been with freedom for over a year, and I have been too busy with life recently to ever make the time to record or upload. But I figured out a schedule which would let me start my youtube hobby back up. So this is a post to exactly that. I do stream more often then I record anything and that's where most of my youtube videos will be coming from so please follow me there if you're interested in that. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND RESPONSE!!

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Alright so I have been a youtube content creator for like 2 years now and I have been with freedom for over a year, and I have been too busy with life recently to ever make the time to record or upload. But I figured out a schedule which would let me start my youtube hobby back up. So this is a post to exactly that. I do stream more often then I record anything and that's where most of my youtube videos will be coming from so please follow me there if you're interested in that. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND RESPONSE!!
great to have u back

Reactions: Bychael