Gaming Im Back On Freedom

Matthew Ede

Sep 5, 2015
England
YouTube
Hi Everyone. I Have been away from freedom for some time now but i am back now.

About Me - I am Matthew Ede, I Have a gaming channel and i genially help other you-tubers out.

About My Youtube - I have many games and series, featuring The Division, Destiny, GTA, Resident Evil, Until Dawn and Some older retro games from the Snes and mega drive consoles. Also i do Uncopyrighted Songs/Music and i have a Shout out series which i try to gain my subscribers an extra 20-30 subs towards their channel. ( Worth Checking This Out ) I Have just started a Final Fantasy Tribute series where i make a music video from each of the games. I really hope you check me out and Subscribe and like my videos.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi Everyone. I Have been away from freedom for some time now but i am back now.

About Me - I am Matthew Ede, I Have a gaming channel and i genially help other you-tubers out.

About My Youtube - I have many games and series, featuring The Division, Destiny, GTA, Resident Evil, Until Dawn and Some older retro games from the Snes and mega drive consoles. Also i do Uncopyrighted Songs/Music and i have a Shout out series which i try to gain my subscribers an extra 20-30 subs towards their channel. ( Worth Checking This Out ) I Have just started a Final Fantasy Tribute series where i make a music video from each of the games. I really hope you check me out and Subscribe and like my videos.
Taking a break is commonplace on freedom ^^ How do you help out other youtubers? That sounds like a nice collection of games, what do you enjoy the most for Resident Evil?