Gaming I'm a small youtuber looking for more veiwers

AritoSoloPlayer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 1, 2016
YouTube
Your name: AritoSoloPlayer (I keep my real name off the internet. Sorry.)
(Optional) Where are you from?: Uh....not telling
(Optional) How old are you?: 16 (finally)
How did you find Freedom!? Through one other youtuber that I decided to partner. Been debating whether to unlink or not. Still trying to make up my mind.
What made you join our forums?: To either gain more subs or have people at least view my content.
What are your hobbies?: Drawing, Playing the flute, minecraft, roleplaying
What is your favorite food? Sushi, Japanese food and Chocolate!
Why did you start YouTube? I want to make people smile and give people entertainment. I'm not in this to earn money. Heck, I don't make money but I still make videos anyway!
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To be a programmer and to make games.
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel mostly but I may make a few vlogs.
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming on Minecraft or Five Nights at Freddy's or speedpaints with music.
When do you upload?: I upload whenever I can but since doing it while home alone with an unemployed mother makes it hard.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMMjTCZ1p6m8MHmQmciFcQ

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hey there little guy.
In order to get up up you need to interact with people mainly Social Media ( Facebook, Twitter, etc )
Interact with people.. do sub 4 sub ... do some colab with some people that play your games and you will reach there
Uhhhhh no. Sub 4 sub is a terrible idea and you should never do it. Is that why you have a 1k channel that gets 10 views a video?

I'll take active subscribers over pity subs any day.

How did you find Freedom!? Through one other youtuber that I decided to partner. Been debating whether to unlink or not. Still trying to make up my mind.
What made you join our forums?: To either gain more subs or have people at least view my content.
Why did you start YouTube? I want to make people smile and give people entertainment. I'm not in this to earn money. Heck, I don't make money but I still make videos anyway!
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel mostly but I may make a few vlogs.
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming on Minecraft or Five Nights at Freddy's or speedpaints with music.
When do you upload?: I upload whenever I can but since doing it while home alone with an unemployed mother makes it hard.
Just focus on content, quality, and consistency. Give people a reason to sub and watch your videos.

Reactions: THENigeliam

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey welcome to freedom , A tip do not sub for sub ever , use social media to boost views and get people to check you out !!!

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hey there welcome to freedom! My best advice is just do you! Never give up and have fun. Get legit subs because in the future it be worth it! Mkay see ya around!