Gaming I'm a small YouTube Channel and this is my story

what did you think of my channel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qemexy

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
Welcome to the community! Not really a Minecraft fan, more of a LoL man myself, but from the looks of it, the quality of your videos are good! So yeah, keep it up! :D

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
Hello,
My name is Kyle Justice. My YouTube channel is killakestrel Gaming,
my YouTube story i would say begins when i was a little boy. I always loved gaming and my first game and console was the saga mega drive and i played the original sonic right from a young age this and many other games captivated me and provided me with some of the most entertaining memories i have.

As i expanded my love for games over the years i played many types of games in fact most types of games :p but then it happened when i was about 20 years old i said to my self one day i will find a way to share my love and passion for gaming with the world!!

Now im 28 years old and in the right situation to provide the YouTube community with my love for games and videos of many of these great games and some great content i figured what the heck lets give it a go and so killakestrel Gaming was born.

My channel is still small but i love everyone of my subs that i have so far and would love to see it grow further i try to provide my subs with content they enjoy and content they wish to see all they have to do is message me or leave a comment on one of my vids and i do all i can :p

p.s i love making videos and i wont ever stop doing this no matter what happens please come and check out my channel and help me grow and expand to anyone you know and if you wish for the same then i will do that for you as well because now im part of the freedom family i care alot about everyone who is a part of YouTube and freedom to me is family and we can grow together fast and grow together in splender.

Please come take a look at my channel and let me know what you think:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRXBjffcMJ_0fOBY1vbe-OQ?&ab_channel=killakestrelGaming

here are some more links if you wish to take a look at some of my content or social media pages.
Social media links:

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/killakestrel.Minecraft?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Twitter link:
https://twitter.com/Killakestrel

Instagram Link:
https://instagram.com/killakestrel/

My channel playlist links:

playlist links:
Horror:-

RPG:-

Mini server:-

Tutorials:-

minecraft storymode playlist:

Hay all so placed my What i call my YouTube story in the forums and also on here and i have seen no change in my channel. so i figured that it was about time to share my full story of me and my life and how i came to be a gamer and a youtuber. so hear it is. We start in 1987 when i was born i like everyone have a mother who loves me and a father who loves me in his way. when i was 3 my mum left the family home because her and my father didn't get on to well. for my fathers sins he was a violent person through much of my life and due to this my mum left . now dont get to down guys she did return when i was 9 and is still in my life now i have an older sister whom i love like a brother dose lol. dont get me wrong i was not the easiest child to handle i was hyperactive and i never really listens but i did grow up terrified of my old man since anything that we did that pissed him off well yer lets just say his violence was not just focus on adults but me and my sister aswell. in my own way i had a hard upbringing and life was hard to find anything that would focus me and keep my attention. but then i found games now dont get me wrong i have loads of friends and not a lot of cash so i didn't spend a great deal of time doing anything other than playing games or chilling with my mates. my family is not rich but we did get by and bar the violence my dad did the best he could as a single parent of 2 and he has always shown me that if you work hard you can do anything. needless to say i have not adopted his violent temper that trait stays with him :p. im not a very educated person simple because i found it hard to focus and the things that happened at my home made it hard to find the drive to get good grades at school but now im older as we all say if i could go back and change it i would try harder. i found my passion for gaming truly when i got my first PC i love the game play and the way you can adapt not only the game but yourself and everything you do effects how it comes out.and then i decided that i would try making my own YouTube channel and when i started i had no clue what i was doing if you want to see my first channel here is a link:https://www.youtube.com/user/dddragon14 yer i started with world of Warcraft videos but no voice or webcam action lol then i played call of duty and well yer those vids went up after then i left the YouTube as through out my life i have moved more times than i remember lol. but now to end my story i have a beautiful Gf aka Messyjojo and i have started my new YouTube channel i am trying to make it work not only cause i want to share my passion for games that i play but also cause if i get big i can provide for the little family i have now taken on as my own so they can have all the tings i never had and the things we couldn't afford and so they would know what its like to see me as the man that can inspire them and show them the type of people they can become if they try hard. thanks for reading and i hope this lets you all understand who i am as a person and how much i love my channel (p.s. I will never claim to be the best gamer but i am one of the most passionate gamers and i understand how gaming can make you feel and that what i try to share ) please come take a look at my channel and let me know what you think guys : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRXBjffcMJ_0fOBY1vbe-OQ

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
Welcome to the community! Not really a Minecraft fan, more of a LoL man myself, but from the looks of it, the quality of your videos are good! So yeah, keep it up! :D
hay mate thanks for the kind words and just to let you know i do have a league of legends playlist aswell mate go check out my channel

TheReturnOfEpicGuy

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Ive started recently and i just love the idea of making content (especially your favourite game ) and people enjoying it. So i would love the support of people watching and subscribing, thank you for your time ...

Stay Epic!

i like your channel!

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
Ive started recently and i just love the idea of making content (especially your favourite game ) and people enjoying it. So i would love the support of people watching and subscribing, thank you for your time ...

Stay Epic!

i like your channel!
thanks for taking the time to check out my post mate and if there is anything i can do to help you just let me know after all we are the freedom family now :p

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Bro, Welcome to froums, Dont Forget to Read The Rules And Hope You Enjoy Your Stay Here, By The Way, I LIked You Channel And I Subbed You, But Dont Forget to See mY Channel And Sub Me. :)

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
Welcome to the forum! :D i hope you grow! just ask if you need anything ;D
I will sub to you and watch some of your content! :D

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/olegames00
"TheEmepror"
hay mate thanks for the welcome and the tip on the sub button hopfully i have it right now if someone could test it would be great :)