QueenGamerVampires0013

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2016
YouTube
GamerVampires
Hello Everyone. i Dont know if i already said anything but im Rpg Maker indie Dev. I Make Rpg Maker Games. Its called Legend of The Vampire Queen. It's Story is a long one in fact. Though I should know the story by now. Lol But the some of it is A Vampire Queen Named Eva/Vamp/Kevin trying to Correct time and history from deleting her new world and her old timeline all because she saved one of her trust friends in the medieval times from getting killed and by tackling her friend's attacker into a time portal causing a rift in that time/era and opening another time portal into the modern time where we are today.

IF you would like to play games I have made they are on gamejolt and itch.io. There is Episode 1, The Halloween Special and The Christmas Special. I'm Currently Working oN Episode 2 at the moment. I Been working on it For about 2-3 now lol c; . It's gonna be huge when its done. But Ur in Luck ! There is a Demo Currently on Gamejolt oF Episode 2 Where you have to Save Ethan and Mary From Zombies in A cabin in the Graveyard. There will Be Exclusive demo later on Itch.io where you have to save Demon Eva,Tony,Rocko,And Brahman From Zombies. So Anyways if you wanna play the games i made here are the links:

Gamejolt Page and Itch.io Page

Ps: Please let me know if you play any of my Games i just might put them on the game pages on each site c;
Anyways Have a Fangtastic day or night where ever u live bye bye :3LOTVQ Ep 2.jpg