SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @wilday,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Nice music and great visuals. :) Actually I really like your visuals (in the videos and on the thumbnails,) they really draw attention to your channel.

Did you know that we have a music discussion section? You should check it out if you haven't already, it's not super active so perhaps you can contribute to it!

Click here to visit "Music Discussion"!

Also please tell us a bit more about yourself so the community can get to know you better! You can refer to the introduction template if you need a place to start.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: wilday

GameOnBeast

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
Australia
YouTube
Hello There @wilday , Hope you have a great time Here at Freedom! network with us. Check out the youtube channel of Freedom! for tips on how to increase view rate of videos, etc. And also,
Here's how to add your channel button: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...-subscribe-button-below-your-signature.39229/

Thanks
~Ryan

p.s I am looking for a free minecraft server sponsorship based on my channel views and subscribers. it will also include sharing 30% or above of donations received.

Reactions: wilday

wilday

Rising User
Mar 1, 2015
YouTube
Hi @wilday,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Nice music and great visuals. :) Actually I really like your visuals (in the videos and on the thumbnails,) they really draw attention to your channel.

Did you know that we have a music discussion section? You should check it out if you haven't already, it's not super active so perhaps you can contribute to it!

Click here to visit "Music Discussion"!

Also please tell us a bit more about yourself so the community can get to know you better! You can refer to the introduction template if you need a place to start.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!
Thanks I hope we both achieve our goals!