Gaming illumANark Gaming

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Your name: Michael D. "illumANark" Conway
(Optional) Where are you from?: Originally New York but I currently hail from Denver Colorado
(Optional) How old are you?: 47
How did you find Freedom!? Dropback.TV
What made you join our forums?: General interest in promotion/cross promotion, and an interest in eventually building my community to the point of unveiling my pet project a gaming network for the promotion of disAbled gamers locally, and around the world.
What are your hobbies?: Reading, Writing, Woodcarving, Sculpting (Stone), playing an enormous amount of games, and looking to variety broadcast on twitch.tv, and YouTube
What is your favorite food? My grandmothers Lazagna
Why did you start YouTube? Disability has left me economically floundering for over 20 years, now I am free to pursue a dream of playing games even if not on a "professional" E-Sports circuit.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Starting DAGN (DisAbled Gamer's Network), and re-publishing my pen and paper tabletop RPG's possibly as Video Games.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming primarily, but I also do vlogging, jokes, man on the street, book/movie reviews, eventually skit comedy...
When do you upload?: currently sporadically, but I am looking to build a schedule of Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbtKPU5ZSYUnff4uUt4Lt_w
and www.twitch.tv/illuminarchy

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Hey illumANark! Welcome to the Freedom Family! What games do you normally play, and what systems do you play on?

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Currently PC, I have about 11 MMO's loaded (DCUO is what I play most often, and some Neverwinter), in the way of FPS almost as many but I love Hawken, and Shadow of Mordor (nothing cuts stress like cutting down hordes of Orcs), and Ark would be better if I were in a tribe with a safe place to lay down my head...LoL, I also enjoy some Trion Worlds games like Defiance... but I am all over the map because I also play RTS, and TBS...

Toxic Monkey

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
Currently PC, I have about 11 MMO's loaded (DCUO is what I play most often, and some Neverwinter), in the way of FPS almost as many but I love Hawken, and Shadow of Mordor (nothing cuts stress like cutting down hordes of Orcs), and Ark would be better if I were in a tribe with a safe place to lay down my head...LoL, I also enjoy some Trion Worlds games like Defiance... but I am all over the map because I also play RTS, and TBS...
i play dcuo also looooooove it that and warframe hero of villain? i play on ps4 hero rage tank