Educational I'll Review Your YouTube Channel For Free

What you do, If you like my review!

• Subscribe your channel after finding it on youtube.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I'll give you one like for your free service.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
Hello Friends, I own one YouTube Channel called as "Young Entrepreneurs". I'll review your youtube channel on the base of quality, popularity and video skills. So, if you want to get free review then, comment below.

You can check my channel in YouTube Search Result ( Search term - Young Entrepreneurs & Profile Image is same as my freedom profile.) by filtering channel section.

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
welcome bro
1. Voice is very good. So, focus on first 30 to 40 seconds to attract your viewers into full video watcher. So, put some interesting things at first 30 seconds.

2. Add top 5 social links (Facebook, pintrest, LinkedIn, tumbler, blogger and reddit.)on your channel descriptions.

3. Add 200 to 300 word channel description for better SEO.

4. Add xyz email id into your channel contact detail.

5. Research most popular games and reviews. Then, produce new content. Don't do random.

6. Do only 4 to 6 min videos, if your long videos doesn't get more views. Try to focus on entertaining peoples by doing crazy stuffs and ask some interesting questions to your viewers.

7. Add Channel Branding watermark to get more subscribers.

That's it, for now. Keep going, You'll get more popularity.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yo dude , Welcome to Freedom :)

Your offering a great service so keep it up and have a great day !

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
It would be great if u would review my channel and like tell me what's wrong because I am trying a lot and I guess I lack somewwhere

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
Hey man check mine out thankyou
1. Add top 5 social links into video description + 300 words channel description details.

2. Research new games, which games are getting traffic, after that make video. Don't do random.

3. Increase your voice. So, people can easily listen your voice at medium voice setting.

4. Write some 100 to 200 word description into each video details.

For now, that's it for you. Keep going.

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
I'm looking for feedback on my early attempts (please excuse my channel intro, I was / still am a little nervous) but that will improve over time.

Cheers, Cranky.
1. Intro starting music is nice. Use better video editing software instead of showing your small part of recorded cam. If you want to show yourself on your channel then, record whole area of body and change background with some cool stuff. So, people will easily see you.

2. Upload youtube branding watermark to get subscribers.

3. Research keywords, youtube searches and find users interests. Then, choose your content. So, people will easily find you on youtube.

4. You can create on simple website with blogger.com / just buy domain// $1 to $3 and host your .com domain on blogger.com and go professional.

For this time, That's it. Keep going.

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
I wouldn't mind a review.
1. Great you are from United Kingdom. If you are really from UK then, do some hard work by researching keywords and user targetting keywords. You'll get results within 2 to 3 months.

2. Produce quality content with 3 to 5 min long videos.

3. Add 200 word additional description into your channel about descriptions for better SEO.

4. If you can afford then, create website *(free blogger.com or paid on wordpress platform).

5. Just get 10 back links from Web2 blogs. It helps you alot.

6. Your voice is great. So, keep it up. you will get success. Also, add branding watermark logo for getting more subscriber while people watch your video on full screen.

For now, thats it.

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
1. You've done good work by adding video descriptions and social links.

2. No business behind your video. Some time user lost his focus for watching full video. If you can speak then, do some voice over and share your thoughts.

3. Research gaming traffic, then produce video.

4. Add 300 words channel description. It helps you to improve SEO.

5. You are from India. Then, you must need to research keyword before you create your each video. Without video optimization, you can't get rank on youtube. So, learn how to research traffic trends.

For now, thats it.

IccyFerrous Loop

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
YouTube
i joust bought a mic and will do the voice over from now what about my icon and channel art and thanks for the SEO advice im targeting other countries as well

reallycranky

New User
Mar 26, 2016
Perth, Australia
YouTube
Thanks for your positive feedback.

1. I didn't really feel comfortable in front of the camera as you may have guessed, but point taken.

2. I've updated my settings to include branding and have applied it to all videos.

3. Good point, will look into this a little more.

4. Will have a think about this.

Once again thank you very much for your quick feedback regarding my channel.

Cranky.