Review4Review I'll Review YOUR Channel You review mine!

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
Tell me what you think in couple sentences (OR MORE!) I'll give my best shot at reviewing yours too! :) Let's grow together! :D (start off with the channel trailer ;) it's my fave)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynthose

Wynthose

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
the videos are entertaining(mostly the shorter ones)
The only problem I see is that most of the thumbnails need some work.

Id be happy if you'd check my channel out :)

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
the videos are entertaining(mostly the shorter ones)
The only problem I see is that most of the thumbnails need some work.

Id be happy if you'd check my channel out :)
HAHAHA! Wow you guys are great, I think one of my favorite moments is when you guys had that kid that auto-tuned in voice chat, and you guys tried to kick him XD. good stuff! You guys have plenty of talking in your videos and you cut out all the garbage parts which a lot of people don't. Your video quality is excellent. you guys could definitely use better microphones, but it's very entertaining regardless. if you keep it up and continue what you're doing you should actually get pretty far!
And you're right, I've been researching how to better thumbnail my videos. I've been working bit by bit. Right now I need to increase click-ability, and collaborate with others (working on collaborations presently).

Wynthose

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
HAHAHA! Wow you guys are great, I think one of my favorite moments is when you guys had that kid that auto-tuned in voice chat, and you guys tried to kick him XD. good stuff! You guys have plenty of talking in your videos and you cut out all the garbage parts which a lot of people don't. Your video quality is excellent. you guys could definitely use better microphones, but it's very entertaining regardless. if you keep it up and continue what you're doing you should actually get pretty far!
And you're right, I've been researching how to better thumbnail my videos. I've been working bit by bit. Right now I need to increase click-ability, and collaborate with others (working on collaborations presently).
most of us have good mics there's just a few bad ones

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
most of us have good mics there's just a few bad ones
wow, my wireless headphones were dying. Through my speakers you guys are coming through crisp and clear. I'm sorry that was my mistake. I'm actually not sure I can think of much I'd recommend to do better. I'm saying that's a solid sub. I look forward to more!

Wynthose

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube