Service I'll Review Your Channel Trailer

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
So I've done this for a few people and I reckon it might be a good idea to offer this to others.

Let me review your channel trailer! Besides, your trailer is a VERY important part of your growth. I'll be reviewing your trailer on a number of points:-
>How well it brings across the feel of your content
>If it summarises what to expect on your channel
>That it conveys the right emotion to the viewer
>It's length and quality
>If it's entertaining, enlightening or intriguing

So post them links down below with a little summary of your channel. Let me know what you're all about in a short and sweet sentence.

Be warned, I'm a gamer. So, if you do surfing videos, I might not be the guy for you!

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Can you review my channel? youtube.com/jasperdezwaan

I like the music and content of the trailer. Feels almost like a trailer for a music festival or some Red Bull sports event!

I'd say that it really doesn't convey what you're about or what makes your channel special? You've got wonderful, amazing Go-Pro footage and it's awesome, but there's other sorts of content on Youtube. You need to tell the viewer WHY they should watch your content!

It's also a tad long at 1:45. I'd probably cut it down a little, add some text to speak with the viewer. But great for a first try!

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hi, could you possibly check out my channel trailer.
Here's the link:

I like the graphics and the use of music. But I'd just comment that the contrast between the introduction and then your explanation of the channel is a little jarring? The content of it is fine, but it's a little hushed compared to the exciting start of it.

Perhaps re-do the middle part, enthuse a bit more about your channel and it's content. The series sounds like a lot of fun, so bring that through in what you say. Maybe put some music behind it.

Apart from that, it's a very good attempt. Well made!