Service I'll Free Review Your YouTube Channel - Also, You'll do Same

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
Hello Friends, I am founder of Young Entrepreneurs YouTube channel. I'll review your YouTube channel. Also, on other hand, you have to review and comment on my new channel. Just Search My Channel on YouTube "Young Entrepreneurs'

Comment Your channel. I'll review your video & channel for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: DFM

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
I'll have a review.
Here is your review.

1. Add Some rich texts into YouTube channel description. At this time your channel description is only "35 word" long. So, you need to improve that one.

2. Add LinkedIn Link & Pintrest link in Description link to gain credibility.

3. I must want to say, you are good consistent youtuber.

4. Try to add minimum 150 words video description in each video.

5. Voice of videos are great. Also, videos are quite interesting.

G

Gods of Odds

Here is your review.

1. Add Some rich texts into YouTube channel description. At this time your channel description is only "35 word" long. So, you need to improve that one.

2. Add LinkedIn Link & Pintrest link in Description link to gain credibility.

3. I must want to say, you are good consistent youtuber.

4. Try to add minimum 150 words video description in each video.

5. Voice of videos are great. Also, videos are quite interesting.
Thanks, we're currently working hard on starting a new lore series so we've had to take a small break to get a few things sorted.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Hello Friends, I am founder of Young Entrepreneurs YouTube channel. I'll review your YouTube channel. Also, on other hand, you have to review and comment on my new channel. Just Search My Channel on Youtube "Young Entrepreneurs' (My Channel link /////---/// youtube.com/channel/UCydShVfAub9TSmL1N4BTlGQ ///---//// )

Sure, a review would be cool

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
Sure, a review would be cool
1. Your channel trailer is very great becuase, you did nice attracting thing in your first 30 seconds. You deliver main attention of your viewers to watch your full video. Good voice also.

2. You don't have facebook page? If yes then, link it to your channel.

3. Channel art is very cool & great. But, the profile pic is quite bit low quality (or it looks like it.). If you've high quality then, upload it.

4. 729 subscribers on 10,184 views is good but not best, You've to target 100 subscriber per 1000 views. So, try to use Annotations and some marketing techniques. Also, add 100 words more description into your channel description.

5. OMG -- 162 Videos and Only 729 Subscribers... It's very bad from all successful youtubers. Try to upload quality videos by researching videos requirements and popularity.

That's it for now.

The Problem

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Well this will be a loong post since i have to write 5 mesages before i can post a link but Would be nice if u could review my channel :D

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
Well this will be a loong post since i have to write 5 mesages before i can post a link but Would be nice if u could review my channel :D
1. Best Benefit for you is, You've old gmail account with old created YouTube channel. Aug 12, 2012. If you do quality work then, you can bang your channel on YouTube.

2. Fulfill your promise which is written by you in your channel description. (You wrote - try to upload at least 3 videos a week so stay hyped and subscribe for new content)

3. Add some 150 to 250 words description in your each new videos. Also, if possible then, add 150 to 250 words description in you all old videos. Also, add your social links in video description.

4. Still you are not using Branding Watermark - it helps you to gain your subscribers and channel professionalization.

5. You've nice voice. So, do some quality work or learn it. Then, represent it in entertaining manner.

6. Must research other popular gaming channels, what they are playing and sharing. On which video you've seen lots of comments! Also, check (video views) few 4 to 5 videos on daily base. Then, take idea about which term or topic people wants to search on YouTube.

7. Add Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, pintrest and tumbler links into your channel description box. Also, ad any xyz gmail id as your contact email id.

For Now, that's it. Hope you like it. & Yes, Work on it.

The Problem

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
1. Best Benefit for you is, You've old gmail account with old created YouTube channel. Aug 12, 2012. If you do quality work then, you can bang your channel on YouTube.

2. Fulfill your promise which is written by you in your channel description. (You wrote - try to upload at least 3 videos a week so stay hyped and subscribe for new content)

3. Add some 150 to 250 words description in your each new videos. Also, if possible then, add 150 to 250 words description in you all old videos. Also, add your social links in video description.

4. Still you are not using Branding Watermark - it helps you to gain your subscribers and channel professionalization.

5. You've nice voice. So, do some quality work or learn it. Then, represent it in entertaining manner.

6. Must research other popular gaming channels, what they are playing and sharing. On which video you've seen lots of comments! Also, check (video views) few 4 to 5 videos on daily base. Then, take idea about which term or topic people wants to search on YouTube.

7. Add Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, pintrest and tumbler links into your channel description box. Also, ad any xyz gmail id as your contact email id.

For Now, that's it. Hope you like it. & Yes, Work on it.
well thx for the feedback tho what if i only have twitter?

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
Hello Friends, I am founder of Young Entrepreneurs YouTube channel. I'll review your YouTube channel. Also, on other hand, you have to review and comment on my new channel. Just Search My Channel on YouTube "Young Entrepreneurs'

But...if you require someone to do something for you, that is no longer free, unless I am not understanding how "free" works. Just pointing that out.

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
But...if you require someone to do something for you, that is no longer free, unless I am not understanding how "free" works. Just pointing that out.
Sorry to say ... can find out any questions or discussion in this tread!

1. I done your review now its your turn... can you see this message!
2. Any person told me, I've done your review!

I am doing it for just helping others and if they love to see my channel then, they can search it on YouTube search engine. So, i am not forcing people to do my task.

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
Also, on other hand, you have to review and comment on my new channel. Just Search My Channel on YouTube "Young Entrepreneurs"

That is your words...can't exactly say I am trying to start anything, but when you use free, you should do it for what free means and not make people feel they need to do something in return. That isn't free. If people want to do something nice like check your channel out, then they should be free to do so without feeling like they are absolutely obligated to.

CaLixRock

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2016

Change your yt name or make it easier to find, i would review you but when you type the name there are so many channels, it doesnt even show channels in the first place i have to go to filters and click channels, and surley people want it just to be there when you search it up